Earth Defense Force 2017 or Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Earth Defense Force 2017 or Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3?
2 years ago#1
Which one is better to spend $40 on? - Results (115 votes)
Earth Defense Force 2017
69.57% (80 votes)
Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
30.43% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
On one hand, UMVC 3 has tons of characters I could spend hours playing as, on the other hand EDF has tons of content. Which is a better game, in your opinion? I usually play online quite a bit, and I'm wondering whether EDF has any multiplayer functions.
---
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.
2 years ago#2
EDF! EDF! EDF!
---
Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts 3D & LittleBigPlanet Vita
2 years ago#3
Fire Emblem Awakening
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
2 years ago#4
UMvC
---
http://backloggery.com/darigon/sig.gif
The most interesting man in the world
2 years ago#5
Bancario51 posted...
Fire Emblem Awakening

its the obvious choice obviously
---
If you believe in jesus christ, but aren't a bigot, hypocrite, homophobe, divorced three times, or racist, put this in your sig. Amen.
2 years ago#6
CrazyFunkyMasao posted...
EDF! EDF! EDF!

Bigger bang for your buck, plus the online is good, marvel's online consist of rage quitters, spammers, lags, and other infuriating stuff. I got both so it matters little, EDF if u had to pick one
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
2 years ago#7
Despite not playing it, I pick EDF 2017. UMvC3 was a great rental, but that's about it IMO.
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
2 years ago#8
The fact that EDF is actually beating UMvC3 is pretty amusing.
2 years ago#9
Didn't you make a topic like this, two completely different genre of games? Last it was sonic kart vs marvel? A racing game vs a fighting game?

might as well ask if sleeping is better than eating.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
(edited by MegaMettaur)
2 years ago#10
MegaMettaur posted...
Didn't you make a topic like this, two completely different genre of games? Last it was sonic kart vs marvel? A racing game vs a fighting game?

might as well ask if sleeping is better than eating.

Forgot to Ignore you, sorry about that
IGNORE HAMMER
---
Fan testimonials: Virtue777: Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Xeedragon/boards
Kewldude475: You...hav(e)...unfathomable skill.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Earth Defense Force 2017 or Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived