Which game is better?

#11MegaMettaurPosted 1/17/2013 2:58:02 PM
Omg. Some who actually knows how to make a comparison thread. I don't care for zombies, but I've only played resident evil. So eh.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#12PlayaMadeTxn05(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 3:13:00 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
Omg. Some who actually knows how to make a comparison thread. I don't care for zombies, but I've only played resident evil. So eh.

I enjoy the atmosphere of the first 3 games compared to RE 4, 5, and 6. While I feel they are suitable sequels (especially 4. Had soooooo much fun with that one), I feel like they went into a whole new direction. Way more "Action" than "Survival Horror".

I still think 6 should've been a completely new IP instead of a sequel.
---
"You still play SNES & Genesis games? Yeah, they are terrible by today's standard. Graphics sells .. like it or not." - nariusseldon
#13enigma2274Posted 1/17/2013 3:22:16 PM
I played them both, but with Resident Evil I replayed it like 10 times. I didn't do that with Dino Crisis.
---
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP, Silent Hill Origins.
#14MegaMettaurPosted 1/17/2013 3:30:57 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
MegaMettaur posted...

I enjoy the atmosphere of the first 3 games compared to RE 4, 5, and 6. While I feel they are suitable sequels (especially 4. Had soooooo much fun with that one), I feel like they went into a whole new direction. Way more "Action" than "Survival Horror".

I still think 6 should've been a completely new IP instead of a sequel.

You should get revelations. My impressions based on the demo are good. The game feels like a real resident evil game.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#15Angemon_23Posted 1/17/2013 4:27:43 PM
Is Dino Crisis essentially the same thing, but with Dinos?

Dinos that crash through doors to get you just when you think you're safe because you changed rooms and they can't open doors.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#16SmoshCuchPosted 1/17/2013 5:29:55 PM
KaneBlueriver posted...
"Jill, DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!"

One of my favorite video game lines ever. It went so far past bad that it looped back around to awesome.
#17marsvalientPosted 1/17/2013 5:36:06 PM
Does Dino Crisis have the same terribad tank controls classic RE games had? Genuine question.
---
Vita: Sonic All Stars Racing, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Soul Sacrifice Demo
PS3: Way of the Samurai 4, Gal*Gun, Farcry 3