Why hasnt a single good game from square enix released on the vita?

#1X_ULTIMA_XPosted 1/17/2013 7:28:14 PM
There was that crappy army or corps game but apart from that square enix hasnt released anything on the vita i beleive, its strange as the psp got heaps of support from square enix. Yeah i know final fantasy X hd is coming out, but thats a port (probably) hopefully it will have new content but i doubt it.

When is square going to release a good original game for the console? I seriously doubt theres gonna be a dissidia on the vita until its sold 10 million which will probably be in a couple of years at least.
---
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
#2marsvalientPosted 1/17/2013 7:35:17 PM
Easy answer, SquareEnix never make good games.

Except Nier... but I think I liked that for all the wrong reasons.... dirty reasons...

SE fanboys, what's the matter? Don't like my opinions? Deal with it.
---
Vita: Sonic All Stars Racing, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Soul Sacrifice Demo
PS3: Way of the Samurai 4, Gal*Gun, Farcry 3
#3CompassPosted 1/17/2013 7:35:54 PM
Cavia made NieR.
#4marsvalientPosted 1/17/2013 7:39:55 PM
Compass posted...
Cavia made NieR.

Whew, that's a load off my conscious thanks. Now I can go back to liking it while gawking at Kaine(?) with out the guilt.
---
Vita: Sonic All Stars Racing, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Soul Sacrifice Demo
PS3: Way of the Samurai 4, Gal*Gun, Farcry 3
#5dacekidPosted 1/17/2013 7:40:53 PM
marsvalient - Crisis Core disagrees with you. TWEWY disagrees with you and most importantly, the great dacekid disagrees with you.
---
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
#6Green CardPosted 1/17/2013 7:54:32 PM
dacekid posted...
marsvalient - Crisis Core disagrees with you. TWEWY disagrees with you and most importantly, the great dacekid disagrees with you.

Those games are 4-5 years old now. SE hasn't made anything worthwhile in quite some time.
---
Currently Playing: Culdcept DS (4168-1409-5434)
PSN: GreenCard200 | XBL: GreenCard300
#7DemonDog666Posted 1/17/2013 8:06:20 PM
I'm guessing because there hasn't been a single good game from square enix in the entire year vita's been out.
#8Lelouch71Posted 1/17/2013 8:17:26 PM
The same time other companies will make good original game for the Vita. No major third party company is going to take a risk with a system that's currently flopping worldwide.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#9Mega_HamsterPosted 1/17/2013 8:22:27 PM
Why would they release good games on a system that's flopping when they can release them on the 3DS, which isn't flopping?
---
http://i.imgur.com/8Ri7C.jpg - Viridi is best goddess.
#10AisiouxPosted 1/17/2013 8:25:44 PM
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
There was that crappy army or corps game but apart from that square enix hasnt released anything on the vita i beleive, its strange as the psp got heaps of support from square enix. Yeah i know final fantasy X hd is coming out, but thats a port (probably) hopefully it will have new content but i doubt it.

When is square going to release a good original game for the console? I seriously doubt theres gonna be a dissidia on the vita until its sold 10 million which will probably be in a couple of years at least.

Though there's no plans on actually getting localized. Sqaure Enix came out with Lord of Apocalypse which I finally imported and will be here in a couple of weeks. That is a fantastic game.

A lot of the games that came out for the Vita are in Japanese. :)
---
PSN - Niyz3x
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Aisioux