Why hasnt a single good game from square enix released on the vita?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why hasnt a single good game from square enix released on the vita?
4 years ago#1
There was that crappy army or corps game but apart from that square enix hasnt released anything on the vita i beleive, its strange as the psp got heaps of support from square enix. Yeah i know final fantasy X hd is coming out, but thats a port (probably) hopefully it will have new content but i doubt it.

When is square going to release a good original game for the console? I seriously doubt theres gonna be a dissidia on the vita until its sold 10 million which will probably be in a couple of years at least.
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
4 years ago#2
Easy answer, SquareEnix never make good games.

Except Nier... but I think I liked that for all the wrong reasons.... dirty reasons...

SE fanboys, what's the matter? Don't like my opinions? Deal with it.
Vita: Sonic All Stars Racing, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Soul Sacrifice Demo
PS3: Way of the Samurai 4, Gal*Gun, Farcry 3
4 years ago#3
Cavia made NieR.
4 years ago#4
Compass posted...
Cavia made NieR.

Whew, that's a load off my conscious thanks. Now I can go back to liking it while gawking at Kaine(?) with out the guilt.
Vita: Sonic All Stars Racing, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Soul Sacrifice Demo
PS3: Way of the Samurai 4, Gal*Gun, Farcry 3
4 years ago#5
marsvalient - Crisis Core disagrees with you. TWEWY disagrees with you and most importantly, the great dacekid disagrees with you.
Here lies the graves of gamefaq users pwn'd by dacekid. May they rest in peace: RyuuHou25
4 years ago#6
dacekid posted...
marsvalient - Crisis Core disagrees with you. TWEWY disagrees with you and most importantly, the great dacekid disagrees with you.

Those games are 4-5 years old now. SE hasn't made anything worthwhile in quite some time.
Currently Playing: Culdcept DS (4168-1409-5434)
PSN: GreenCard200 | XBL: GreenCard300
4 years ago#7
I'm guessing because there hasn't been a single good game from square enix in the entire year vita's been out.
4 years ago#8
The same time other companies will make good original game for the Vita. No major third party company is going to take a risk with a system that's currently flopping worldwide.
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
4 years ago#9
Why would they release good games on a system that's flopping when they can release them on the 3DS, which isn't flopping?
http://i.imgur.com/8Ri7C.jpg - Viridi is best goddess.
4 years ago#10
X_ULTIMA_X posted...
There was that crappy army or corps game but apart from that square enix hasnt released anything on the vita i beleive, its strange as the psp got heaps of support from square enix. Yeah i know final fantasy X hd is coming out, but thats a port (probably) hopefully it will have new content but i doubt it.

When is square going to release a good original game for the console? I seriously doubt theres gonna be a dissidia on the vita until its sold 10 million which will probably be in a couple of years at least.

Though there's no plans on actually getting localized. Sqaure Enix came out with Lord of Apocalypse which I finally imported and will be here in a couple of weeks. That is a fantastic game.

A lot of the games that came out for the Vita are in Japanese. :)
PSN - Niyz3x
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Aisioux
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Why hasnt a single good game from square enix released on the vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived