MH4 is coming for Vita, was ALWAYS coming for Vita - nothing changed...

#21Lord_VishanaPosted 1/18/2013 8:38:03 AM
Natureboy99 posted...
I agree, but its still based on MH4, a 3DS game, which makes it a port of 2 gens ago.

WHAT!?!?
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 PSN: Queen_Sialeeds Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#22gray_fox_00Posted 1/18/2013 8:41:06 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
I agree, but its still based on MH4, a 3DS game, which makes it a port of 2 gens ago.

WHAT!?!?

Don't get sucked into the stupid logic or your mind will pay dearly
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice
#23Raven-ZPosted 1/18/2013 8:41:21 AM
DrROBschiz posted...
SoaringBlizzard posted...
i always felt MH would be better on vita, thats why it took me by surprise when i learned of the "exclusivity" to nintendo.

i'm not getting my hopes up, but it those rumours are true id be pretty happy.

To be fair they have never made the claim that MH was exclusive to nintendo

Its just an implied assumption because they have never commented on other platforms at this point

This.

MH4 would shine on Vita.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#24McMarblesPosted 1/18/2013 8:46:19 AM
Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia. Ignorance is strength!
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#25AkagehisaPosted 1/18/2013 8:46:59 AM
Well, Ive been saying this for months,, not because of this rumor,,, I think MH4 will be on to Vita, dont have doubts about it,, the problem is,, will we have it in the west? even for 3Ds?? and if it comes, it will not be in this year.

But still,, for us the Fans,, we have MH3U and Soul Sacrifice to make the wait easier.
#26Lord_VishanaPosted 1/18/2013 3:48:21 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
I agree, but its still based on MH4, a 3DS game, which makes it a port of 2 gen old technology. I'll get excited when Capcom decides to stop low balling the franchise and make it from scratch for a current gen platform.

picardfacepalm.jpg
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 PSN: Queen_Sialeeds Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#27Natureboy99Posted 1/18/2013 4:16:24 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

WHAT!?!?

Going by the fact we are on the verge of PS4 and 720. 3DS=PS2, which was 2 gens ago. Now take your face out of that palm!
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#28JulesNeciPosted 1/18/2013 4:19:44 PM
nikowwf posted...
It's just not coming now. Capcom is going to sell MH4 for 3DS, then 6 months later announce MH4G for Vita. I'm in no way joking. That was always the plan, that's always what they did. The expectation now that they would release at the same time which would help Vita but minimize what Capcom could sell makes no sense.

Sell to 3DS owners now, sell to Vita owners later, then release MH4G to 3DS right after that. Sell the same game over and over, or release it at the same time and make people choose which they get?

Simulaneous release rumor is stupid, but the game is coming. I'm 100% sure.

Official announcement or I'm not buying this.

Don't get me wrong, I own both systems, but none of my friends own a Vita, so even if MH4 comes out for both the Vita and the 3DS, I'm still getting the latter version (UNLESS it's cross-play between the two systems)
#29Natureboy99Posted 1/18/2013 4:26:11 PM
JulesNeci posted...
nikowwf posted...
It's just not coming now. Capcom is going to sell MH4 for 3DS, then 6 months later announce MH4G for Vita. I'm in no way joking. That was always the plan, that's always what they did. The expectation now that they would release at the same time which would help Vita but minimize what Capcom could sell makes no sense.

Sell to 3DS owners now, sell to Vita owners later, then release MH4G to 3DS right after that. Sell the same game over and over, or release it at the same time and make people choose which they get?

Simulaneous release rumor is stupid, but the game is coming. I'm 100% sure.

Official announcement or I'm not buying this.

Don't get me wrong, I own both systems, but none of my friends own a Vita, so even if MH4 comes out for both the Vita and the 3DS, I'm still getting the latter version (UNLESS it's cross-play between the two systems)

This is unlikely to be a diect port with no embellishments...
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#30lunchEATSyouPosted 1/18/2013 4:28:56 PM(edited)
Natureboy99 posted...
Going by the fact we are on the verge of PS4 and 720. 3DS=PS2, which was 2 gens ago. Now take your face out of that palm!

I don't know where you get your information chief, but power-wise:
3DS=Wii (more or less) > xbox > gamecube > PS2.
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board