MH4 is coming for Vita, was ALWAYS coming for Vita - nothing changed...

#31Starwars4JPosted 1/18/2013 5:31:17 PM
And suddenly the Vita board cares about Monster Hunter again. Only to say it doesn't matter again once the rumor turns out to be false. Oy, too predictable.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#32MarkCohenBrosPosted 1/18/2013 5:39:00 PM(edited)
Natureboy99 posted...
I agree, but its still based on MH4, a 3DS game, which makes it a port of 2 gen old technology. I'll get excited when Capcom decides to stop low balling the franchise and make it from scratch for a current gen platform.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your brain on Sony.
#33Natureboy99Posted 1/18/2013 5:53:24 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
Going by the fact we are on the verge of PS4 and 720. 3DS=PS2, which was 2 gens ago. Now take your face out of that palm!

I don't know where you get your information chief, but power-wise:
3DS=Wii (more or less) > xbox > gamecube > PS2.

No need for the condescending nickname. I agree completely. All 4 of those are the same gen, basically. Throw in PSP as well. Yes, there were minor power differences, but not a full generational leap. During the PS2/Xbox/GC era, many third party games launched on all 3 platforms. With the current gen (which is almost over) PS3 and 360 shared most multiplatform titles, Wii usually didn't get these games and if it did it was a very dumbed down port.

All platforms are different, but most people classify them into generational containers:

SNES, Sega Genesis, GBA

N64, PSX, NDS

DC, GC, PS2, Xbox, PSP, 3DS, Wii

PS3, 360, WiiU, Vita

PS4, 720

2 gens behind.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#34Akuro19Posted 1/18/2013 5:54:49 PM
the rumor isn't impossible, as capcom loves to make money. but doesn't capcom kinda hate sony right now? thats what i heard....
---
trollers.....the more they respond the less intelligent they are. ._.
#35Natureboy99Posted 1/18/2013 5:59:21 PM
Akuro19 posted...
the rumor isn't impossible, as capcom loves to make money. but doesn't capcom kinda hate sony right now? thats what i heard....

No, Capcom is continuously releasing games on Sonys platforms, including Vita.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#36lunchEATSyouPosted 1/18/2013 6:08:34 PM
Natureboy99 posted...

PS3, 360, WiiU, Vita

Did you really just lump in the Vita with the PS3, 360, and Wii U? That's funny.

If the Vita is current gen, explain to me how the Vita version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma can not run at 60 FPS, yet the orginal xbox version ran at 60 FPS.

Just as the xbox1 wasn't HD, neither is the Vita. The Vita can get away with it because of its small screen. Wait until the video-out gets released (if it does come) and you will see what I'm talking about.
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#37CompassPosted 1/18/2013 6:12:25 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

PS3, 360, WiiU, Vita

Did you really just lump in the Vita with the PS3, 360, and Wii U? That's funny.

It's naturesonyfanboy. Don't act surprised.
#38xfactorPosted 1/18/2013 6:21:05 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
Akuro19 posted...

No, Capcom is continuously releasing games on Sonys platforms, including Vita.

well they ported 2 fighting games and .. yah that's about it.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#39AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/18/2013 6:22:08 PM
Lol, oh man, the desperate reassurance Natureboy spews has reached an epic new low...what a pathetic existence this creature must have;)
---
Now Playing:Touch My Katamari (Vita), NSMB U (WiiU), Dishonored (360), UMvC3 (Vita) Shadows of the Damned(PS3)
#40ultros3Posted 1/18/2013 6:31:09 PM
Just being honest, the only reason I care that MH4 would be released on the Vita is because it would probably sell many more Vita's in Japan. Its possible then the US could end up getting a plethora of good JRPG's like the PSP did later in its lifespan. Vita will never topple the 3DS, but if it ends up putting out great JRPGs like the PSP has I will be fine with that outcome.
---
this is great! just like a FEStival!!!
visitor q