MH4 is coming for Vita, was ALWAYS coming for Vita - nothing changed...

#41DevilStriderPosted 1/18/2013 6:24:57 PM
RhinoStrega posted...
The same people who would be so happy and bragging they got MH on vita are the same people saying 'oh we dont need it we got god eater and soul sacrifice they are better'. The butthurt of them would be out of this world. That being said, Monster Hunter would not save the vita.

Bingo
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."
#42DevilStriderPosted 1/18/2013 6:26:20 PM
Raven-Z posted...
DrROBschiz posted...
SoaringBlizzard posted...
i always felt MH would be better on vita, thats why it took me by surprise when i learned of the "exclusivity" to nintendo.

i'm not getting my hopes up, but it those rumours are true id be pretty happy.

To be fair they have never made the claim that MH was exclusive to nintendo

Its just an implied assumption because they have never commented on other platforms at this point

This.

MH4 would shine on Vita.

I don't see how when no other game shines on the vita.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."
#43CaptainMoosePosted 1/18/2013 7:39:17 PM
What a sad topic. It's gonna be hilarious when everyone stops caring bout MH over here. Flip floppers.
#44ThePonyColliePosted 1/18/2013 8:34:39 PM
As a proud pony, I'll say this, MH4 doesn't matter. We have better alternatives like Soul Sacrifice. It's better anyway.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#45brycemorrPosted 1/18/2013 9:03:35 PM
With all the rumors about it One thing is for sure. MH4 did have its release date pushed back and Capcom hasnt even begin talking about localization. Im just curious is true and how Vita sales will do in Japan.
---
psn: bdawgtimes84
#46Natureboy99Posted 1/18/2013 9:18:25 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

PS3, 360, WiiU, Vita

Did you really just lump in the Vita with the PS3, 360, and Wii U? That's funny.

If the Vita is current gen, explain to me how the Vita version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma can not run at 60 FPS, yet the orginal xbox version ran at 60 FPS.

Just as the xbox1 wasn't HD, neither is the Vita. The Vita can get away with it because of its small screen. Wait until the video-out gets released (if it does come) and you will see what I'm talking about.

Wipeout, Uncharted, AC, Madden, NFS, LBP, HSG, Sly 4, PSASBR, Ratchet & Clank FFA, UMVC3, etc etc etc

Notice a trend? I'm not saying Vita is equal to PS3 in terms of power. I'm saying they are the same gen, which explains why Vita has so many PS3 games. Why can't people understand the concept of generalizing? My original point still stands: MH4 was created for 3DS, which runs on old, arguable 2 generations old hardware. I want a MH thats made using cutting edge platforms. Stop getting all flustered over my 'proposterous' comments.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#47Tzuba12Posted 1/18/2013 9:49:58 PM
This rumor comes from Gamelab, a magazine that has posted rumors before that have NEVER been true. Take that as you will.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#48RahzarXPosted 1/18/2013 9:54:49 PM
Fanboy reassurance topic.

Keep dreaming! :)
---
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
#49leeko_linkPosted 1/19/2013 2:30:04 AM(edited)
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Source that this was "always the plan"?

There's no source but knowing that Capcom is rumor to planning a re-release of Resident Evil Revelations for PS3 and Xbox 360, this may likely be the same case as well although for Vita instead maybe. I'm not saying that Resident Evil Revelations is officially gonna be release for PS3 and Xbox 360 and nor would Monster Hunter 4 for Vita but since they are nothing but rumors, don't take them as official yet.
#50ylvisPosted 1/19/2013 9:43:51 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...
As a proud pony, I'll say this, MH4 doesn't matter. We have better alternatives like Soul Sacrifice. It's better anyway.

So how's life in the future?