MH4 is coming for Vita, was ALWAYS coming for Vita - nothing changed...

#51Megaman OmegaPosted 1/19/2013 10:51:04 AM
All platforms are different, but most people classify them into generational containers:

SNES, Sega Genesis, GBA

N64, PSX, NDS

DC, GC, PS2, Xbox, PSP, 3DS, Wii

PS3, 360, WiiU, Vita

PS4, 720

2 gens behind.

lmao! "most people"? Nah. You're the only lunatic that's crazy enough to make up such utter nonsense.
---
Kid Icarus: Uprising is a remake - DemonDog666
Only trolls and people who don't trust me ask for sources - DemonDog666
#52LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/19/2013 10:53:05 AM
B-b-but Sailor Goon said that no one on the Vita board cares about Monster Hunter!
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
#53PrinnyGod_Posted 1/19/2013 10:54:34 AM
As a proud pony, I'll say this, MH4 doesn't matter. We have better alternatives like Soul Sacrifice. It's better anyway.

...what kind of pony are you...?

--

Ahem.Off topic here for a second, but is it me or does anyone else find both sides of extremists on this boards (zealots and trolls)...is kinda annoying? Trolls: Compass,Ace,star and the zealots: Nature and etc? I would like to visit the vita board without them, same with the WiiU board which has been dipping its feet into a crapfest of trolls and zealots.

Then again, I guess they are doing their job right if its getting to me.
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.
#54ThePonyColliePosted 1/19/2013 11:20:46 AM
PrinnyGod_ posted...
As a proud pony, I'll say this, MH4 doesn't matter. We have better alternatives like Soul Sacrifice. It's better anyway.

...what kind of pony are you...?

--

Ahem.Off topic here for a second, but is it me or does anyone else find both sides of extremists on this boards (zealots and trolls)...is kinda annoying? Trolls: Compass,Ace,star and the zealots: Nature and etc? I would like to visit the vita board without them, same with the WiiU board which has been dipping its feet into a crapfest of trolls and zealots.

Then again, I guess they are doing their job right if its getting to me.

Why would someone attack or hate a system in it's own board? I love the Vita, and don't want it to end like the majority of this board(trolls and drones) want it to be. I'll be a fanboy here instead of a troll on the 3DS board.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#55Enigma149Posted 1/19/2013 11:27:36 AM
Natureboy99 posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
Going by the fact we are on the verge of PS4 and 720. 3DS=PS2, which was 2 gens ago. Now take your face out of that palm!

I don't know where you get your information chief, but power-wise:
3DS=Wii (more or less) > xbox > gamecube > PS2.

No need for the condescending nickname. I agree completely. All 4 of those are the same gen, basically. Throw in PSP as well. Yes, there were minor power differences, but not a full generational leap. During the PS2/Xbox/GC era, many third party games launched on all 3 platforms. With the current gen (which is almost over) PS3 and 360 shared most multiplatform titles, Wii usually didn't get these games and if it did it was a very dumbed down port.

All platforms are different, but most people classify them into generational containers:

SNES, Sega Genesis, GBA

N64, PSX, NDS

DC, GC, PS2, Xbox, PSP, 3DS, Wii

PS3, 360, WiiU, Vita

PS4, 720

2 gens behind.

*sigh*

I can't believe I have to get this out again...

Enigma149 posted...
But back to the power-based generation system. Here's a question: where do you place the TurboGrafx-16? It's obviously inferior to the Genesis and other 4th Generation systems, so it goes in the 3rd Generation, right? Yet no 3rd Generation system comes close. Does that put it in a generation of its own? Do we have to bump everything else up one, so that we have 9 Generations instead of 8?

And let's not forget that the Dreamcast is arguably closer in power to the Nintendo 64 than to the Wii. Perhaps we should bump it down to the 5th Generation, then. Yet it is clearly closer to the Wii than to the PlayStation 1, and even closer to the Wii than other, lesser 5th Generation systems. Perhaps we ought to create a new generation with the Nintendo 64 and Dreamcast, and have 10 generations now. Yet what do we do with the PS2? It's closer to the Dreamcast than the GameCube, yet also closer to the Wii than the Nintendo 64. Maybe we should put the Nintendo 64 in its own generation, and have another generation for the Dreamcast and PS2, and yet another generation for the GameCube, Xbox, and Wii?

Oh, but I forgot handhelds. Let's see...well, the GameBoy is considerably inferior to the GameGear and Lynx. Heck, it can't even do color graphics! Let's put it into Generation 2. It is, after all, weaker than the NES. The GameBoy Color can do color graphics, but it's still weaker than the NES, so we'll also put that into Generation 2.

But wait! What about the GameBoy Advance? That system is theoretically more powerful than a SNES, though it's not capable of as high a resolution (naturally). But, being more powerful, it seems unfair to put it into Generation 4, so we have to put it into Generation 5. Oh, but silly me - it's considerably weaker than the Saturn and PS1! Well, I guess we'd better create a new generation. How many are we up to now? 12? The DS and PSP aren't really problems - just slide the DS into the Saturn/PS1 generation and the PSP into the Nintendo64 generation, or perhaps the bottom of the Dreamcast/PS2 generation, and we're good. I suppose we could put the 3DS in with the GameCube, Xbox, and Wii, and that only leaves...the Vita. Well, it's considerably weaker than the Xbox 360 and PS3, yet also stronger than the Wii. I guess it gets its own generation.

There - a 13 Generation model based on power...or, we could just use the actual, correct model, based on time. Whichever you prefer.

---
3DS:4897-5935-1924; NNID: CrimsonEnigma; PSN: CrimsonEnigma (not currently in use)
'If you think a system will make you look mature, you ain't mature' -squatch
#56pokemonmaster0Posted 1/19/2013 12:17:30 PM
Natureboy99 posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

PS3, 360, WiiU, Vita

Did you really just lump in the Vita with the PS3, 360, and Wii U? That's funny.

If the Vita is current gen, explain to me how the Vita version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma can not run at 60 FPS, yet the orginal xbox version ran at 60 FPS.

Just as the xbox1 wasn't HD, neither is the Vita. The Vita can get away with it because of its small screen. Wait until the video-out gets released (if it does come) and you will see what I'm talking about.

I want a MH thats made using cutting edge platforms.

I doubt capcom wants to invest in making a game that can only run on high end computers. And if you think any console is cutting edge tech then I laugh at your hypocrisy.
#57squatch22Posted 1/19/2013 12:17:59 PM
http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=194524

''RUMOR - Capcom/Nintendo work deal to keep Monster Hunter exclusive to 3DS for 3 years?''
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#58Natureboy99Posted 1/19/2013 1:11:14 PM
pokemonmaster0 posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
Natureboy99 posted...

PS3, 360, WiiU, Vita

Did you really just lump in the Vita with the PS3, 360, and Wii U? That's funny.

If the Vita is current gen, explain to me how the Vita version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma can not run at 60 FPS, yet the orginal xbox version ran at 60 FPS.

Just as the xbox1 wasn't HD, neither is the Vita. The Vita can get away with it because of its small screen. Wait until the video-out gets released (if it does come) and you will see what I'm talking about.

I want a MH thats made using cutting edge platforms.

I doubt capcom wants to invest in making a game that can only run on high end computers. And if you think any console is cutting edge tech then I laugh at your hypocrisy.

As far as consoles go, PS3, WiiU, 360. We are about to make a big leap with PS4 and 720. For portables, Vita. Thats 6 platforms. I would be happy with ANY of them. But no, 3DS, the weakest platform of the last 5 years.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#59Natureboy99Posted 1/19/2013 1:14:16 PM(edited)
Here is the reason, as a long time MH fan, 3DS is so annoying:

http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/bobofango/large/8d3bf8b4b6a5c7a47986aab40f194969.jpg

The franchise is actually going backwards!
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#60LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/19/2013 1:52:29 PM(edited)
^New weapons and brighter colors! ARGH! What are they thinking?!
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg