MH4 is coming for Vita, was ALWAYS coming for Vita - nothing changed...

#71DevilStriderPosted 1/19/2013 6:54:22 PM
Wasn't this board just filled monster hunter does not matter topics because of soul sacrifice and god eater? Man you fanboys are lame.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."
#72WordUpButterCupPosted 1/19/2013 7:37:51 PM
Off topic: No one designates gens by graphical power, so seperating the handhelds like that is very idiotic.

On topic: Wishful thinking will get nothing done. Right now Vita does not have the sales for games like this.
---
Posting from my Samsung Galaxy III
Android > iOS
#73EvilSock1990Posted 1/19/2013 8:35:07 PM
http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29634447/so-reason-for-mh4-delay-is-vita-port-yay&post_num=8#528195387

it isn't happening.

/topic
#74Spetsnaz420Posted 1/20/2013 4:56:52 AM
JulesNeci posted...
nikowwf posted...
It's just not coming now. Capcom is going to sell MH4 for 3DS, then 6 months later announce MH4G for Vita. I'm in no way joking. That was always the plan, that's always what they did. The expectation now that they would release at the same time which would help Vita but minimize what Capcom could sell makes no sense.

Sell to 3DS owners now, sell to Vita owners later, then release MH4G to 3DS right after that. Sell the same game over and over, or release it at the same time and make people choose which they get?

Simulaneous release rumor is stupid, but the game is coming. I'm 100% sure.

Official announcement or I'm not buying this.

Don't get me wrong, I own both systems, but none of my friends own a Vita, so even if MH4 comes out for both the Vita and the 3DS, I'm still getting the latter version (UNLESS it's cross-play between the two systems)

Frankly the whole X can't play with Y crap has been and always will be bad for the consumer. I see no reason why certain games can't be played cross console

I hear PSO2 will cross play with PC...so there's that
---
A tiger doesn't lose sleep to the opinions of sheep
PSN: Spetsnaz420
#75mattfrankPosted 1/20/2013 5:14:57 AM
Natureboy99 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
To Natureboy99:

Are you aware of they new things they are implementing with Monster Hunter 4? It's not merely new weapons or brighter aesthetics. What you aspire for sounds nifty in concept but it isn't what the series is essentially about. Realism and graphics are nice, but they are the last things I consider in a game.

More climbable terrain and climbable monsters. Its cool, and I hope its an improvement. Its just not the huge generational leap I was hoping for. I was thinking harpoons and more elaborate traps would be cool too. You know when you fight Jhen, and fall off, you pull yourself up by rope? How cool would it be if you could do that to any monster. That is, harpoon and try to pin the monster with ropes. Imagine the crazy antics. I think all franchises need to evolve over time. Many have done so brilliantly, and they are all the better for it. Just not MH.

inb4 we want MH not GOW.i suggest you go find another game.
#76blazeairPosted 1/20/2013 6:12:39 AM
I sure hope so, I would much prefer playing MH on my Vita then 3DS if only for the sole fact that I find the Vita more comfortable to use for long periods of time.
---
Vita PSN: Blazeaire 3DS FC: 5112-4721-7123
Black 2 FC: 1550 3066 3205