capcom comments on monster hunter 4 vita rumor

#1shamontray29Posted 1/19/2013 12:29:26 PM
i would not believe everything you read on the internet.it will set you up for disappointment or misdirected frustration.-Christian Svensson, capcom

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29634447/so-reason-for-mh4-delay-is-vita-port-yay&post_num=8
---
3DS user name: THE CORRE ADD ME FC-4038-6225-1325
psn gamertag:getmoneyboytay
#2Lord_VishanaPosted 1/19/2013 12:37:02 PM(edited)
I knew it was fake, I feel bad for those who thought it was real. :-(
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg
#3DemonDog666Posted 1/19/2013 12:36:42 PM
I don't understand why anyone would want a port of a bad 3DS game anyways, they'll eventually make a monster hunter for vita and it will be much better.
#4Lord_VishanaPosted 1/19/2013 12:48:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5DrROBschizPosted 1/19/2013 12:41:39 PM
Get back to me when the Capcom JAPAN office comments

either way no one is going to announce anything until they are ready to

All Sven's comments mean is he either doesn't know or doesn't have the ok to talk about it.

Why would he anyways? 3U is the only near term MH project here and the only thing he is concerned with ATM

Try to get him to comment on MH4 localization and he will give you the exact same answer until 2014 rolls around
#6dsrpgfreak2009Posted 1/19/2013 12:43:50 PM
what is the big appeal in this game i played it for hour thought game was boring as heck all u do is kill monsters turn in ingredients kill more monsters etc.

pokemon was better then this which now os total crap cuz its kids game
#7Lord_VishanaPosted 1/19/2013 12:44:37 PM
DrROBschiz posted...

All Sven's comments mean is he either doesn't know or doesn't have the ok to talk about it.

Why would he anyways? 3U is the only near term MH project here and the only thing he is concerned with ATM

Try to get him to comment on MH4 localization and he will give you the exact same answer until 2014 rolls around

Seriously, you're totally setting yourself up for disappointment...
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg
#8DrROBschizPosted 1/19/2013 12:45:38 PM
dsrpgfreak2009 posted...
what is the big appeal in this game i played it for hour thought game was boring as heck all u do is kill monsters turn in ingredients kill more monsters etc.

The Co-op
#9DrROBschizPosted 1/19/2013 12:50:22 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
DrROBschiz posted...

Seriously, you're totally setting yourself up for disappointment...

Naw

I predict a Vita MH game will get an announcement by the end of the year or early 2014

The system is getting a lot of games in Japan this year and its had an ongoing demand for the MH on the Vita despite everyone playing on the 3DS

But hey I am just throwing predictions. Vita is still getting Muramasa, Soul Sacrifice and PSO2 so the Void will be filled either way

No disappointment if I end up being wrong
#10KogaSteelfangPosted 1/19/2013 12:51:57 PM
dsrpgfreak2009 posted...

T_T
lol, someone hasn't looked into the mechanics of pokemon.
Yes, it's geared so children play, but it's designed to be incredibly complex and difficult to master, which makes it enjoyable to anyone.

Also, MH is fun, sorry you don't enjoy battling huge dragons, and wearing their flesh as armor.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.