capcom comments on monster hunter 4 vita rumor

#21DemonDog666Posted 1/19/2013 12:36:43 PM
quickposter posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
I don't understand why anyone would want a port of a bad 3DS game anyways, they'll eventually make a monster hunter for vita and it will be much better.

And Monster Hunter on Wii U will be much better then whatever Vita puts out because Wii U is more capable then Vita.

See I can do that to.

The monster hunter going to wiiU is just a wii port...
#22quickposterPosted 1/19/2013 12:40:59 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

Its a port of the 3DS game which is a remake. Both are running on MT Framework.

It would be as much an up-scaled port as this would be for Vita. Monster Hunter will get on Vita but it won't be worth the investment it takes to build a game from the ground up.

It will be a port of MH4 turned into MH4G.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#23DemonDog666Posted 1/19/2013 12:46:50 PM
quickposter posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Its a port of the 3DS game which is a remake. Both are running on MT Framework.

It would be as much an up-scaled port as this would be for Vita. Monster Hunter will get on Vita but it won't be worth the investment it takes to build a game from the ground up.

It will be a port of MH4 turned into MH4G.

No the 3DS version is also a wii port. So either it's a wii port or a port of a wii port. Not even close to a remake. New content makes it an enhanced port but it's still a wii port.
#24ManuKesnaPosted 1/19/2013 12:50:08 PM
I don't understand why anyone would want a port of a bad 3DS game anyways, they'll eventually make a monster hunter for vita and it will be much better.

i love my vita but you are just sad LOL
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#25LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/19/2013 12:58:47 PM(edited)
Lol, DemonDog trying to tell us what qualifies as a remake and what doesn't.

And Natureboy, if the graphics are upsetting you that much, go play Dragon's Dogma. It has pretty much everything that you complain MH doesn't have.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
#26Lord_VishanaPosted 1/19/2013 12:54:22 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...

Oooh! Oooh! I know! Kid Icarus: Uprising! >_<
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg
#27DemonDog666Posted 1/19/2013 12:54:27 PM
ManuKesna posted...

i love my vita but you are just sad LOL

It was delayed because of quality concerns and tons of franchises have taken a nosedive this gen... forgive me for not having faith that MH4 on 3DS will turn out good, especially considering capcoms sell out attitude. Frankly I trust a new IP from capcom more then an established series given recent games.
#28DemonDog666Posted 1/19/2013 12:55:58 PM

Roughly same story, completely different game (ie different code), that's what a remake is.
#29quickposterPosted 1/19/2013 12:59:04 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
No the 3DS version is also a wii port. So either it's a wii port or a port of a wii port. Not even close to a remake. New content makes it an enhanced port but it's still a wii port.

Thats like saying Sigma 2 is a port. Ninja Gaiden II is running on their main engine and Sigma 2 is running on the Sigma engine.

The 3DS version is running on MT Framework. It is a remake. Not a port.

And that doesn't change the fact that Wii U would still have the better port. But that is to be expected because it is a more powerful system.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#30LemonKweenstaaaPosted 1/19/2013 12:59:24 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

Roughly same story, completely different game (ie different code), that's what a remake is.

Sigging this
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg