capcom comments on monster hunter 4 vita rumor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. capcom comments on monster hunter 4 vita rumor

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
3 years ago#21
quickposter posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
I don't understand why anyone would want a port of a bad 3DS game anyways, they'll eventually make a monster hunter for vita and it will be much better.

And Monster Hunter on Wii U will be much better then whatever Vita puts out because Wii U is more capable then Vita.

See I can do that to.

The monster hunter going to wiiU is just a wii port...

User Info: quickposter

quickposter
3 years ago#22
DemonDog666 posted...

Its a port of the 3DS game which is a remake. Both are running on MT Framework.

It would be as much an up-scaled port as this would be for Vita. Monster Hunter will get on Vita but it won't be worth the investment it takes to build a game from the ground up.

It will be a port of MH4 turned into MH4G.
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero

DemonDog666
3 years ago#23
quickposter posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Its a port of the 3DS game which is a remake. Both are running on MT Framework.

It would be as much an up-scaled port as this would be for Vita. Monster Hunter will get on Vita but it won't be worth the investment it takes to build a game from the ground up.

It will be a port of MH4 turned into MH4G.

No the 3DS version is also a wii port. So either it's a wii port or a port of a wii port. Not even close to a remake. New content makes it an enhanced port but it's still a wii port.

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
3 years ago#24
I don't understand why anyone would want a port of a bad 3DS game anyways, they'll eventually make a monster hunter for vita and it will be much better.

i love my vita but you are just sad LOL
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: LemonKweenstaaa

LemonKweenstaaa
3 years ago#25
Lol, DemonDog trying to tell us what qualifies as a remake and what doesn't.

And Natureboy, if the graphics are upsetting you that much, go play Dragon's Dogma. It has pretty much everything that you complain MH doesn't have.
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg

User Info: Lord_Vishana

Lord_Vishana
3 years ago#26
LemonKweenstaaa posted...

Oooh! Oooh! I know! Kid Icarus: Uprising! >_<
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg

DemonDog666
3 years ago#27
ManuKesna posted...

i love my vita but you are just sad LOL

It was delayed because of quality concerns and tons of franchises have taken a nosedive this gen... forgive me for not having faith that MH4 on 3DS will turn out good, especially considering capcoms sell out attitude. Frankly I trust a new IP from capcom more then an established series given recent games.

DemonDog666
3 years ago#28

Roughly same story, completely different game (ie different code), that's what a remake is.

User Info: quickposter

quickposter
3 years ago#29
DemonDog666 posted...
No the 3DS version is also a wii port. So either it's a wii port or a port of a wii port. Not even close to a remake. New content makes it an enhanced port but it's still a wii port.

Thats like saying Sigma 2 is a port. Ninja Gaiden II is running on their main engine and Sigma 2 is running on the Sigma engine.

The 3DS version is running on MT Framework. It is a remake. Not a port.

And that doesn't change the fact that Wii U would still have the better port. But that is to be expected because it is a more powerful system.
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero

User Info: LemonKweenstaaa

LemonKweenstaaa
3 years ago#30
DemonDog666 posted...

Roughly same story, completely different game (ie different code), that's what a remake is.

Sigging this
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
http://i45.tinypic.com/35i4xlc.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. capcom comments on monster hunter 4 vita rumor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived