capcom comments on monster hunter 4 vita rumor

#31Lord_VishanaPosted 1/19/2013 2:03:01 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Lol, DemonDog trying to tell us what qualifies as a remake and what doesn't.

Roughly same story, completely different game (ie different code), that's what a remake is.

Sigging this

The eternal question remains. Is Spirit actually serious or a parody account of an overzealous Sony fan?
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg
#32Dark_ZenoPosted 1/19/2013 2:03:20 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

Oooh! Oooh! I know! Kid Icarus: Uprising! >_<

You beat me to it! :(
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#33Dark_ZenoPosted 1/19/2013 2:07:45 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Roughly same story, completely different game (ie different code), that's what a remake is.

Sigging this

The eternal question remains. Is Spirit actually serious or a parody account of an overzealous Sony fan?

Parody IMO. Nobody would act THAT dumb for such a large amount of time if not for the pleasure of laughing when people respond seriously. Or I just give him too much credit. (I would bet in the latter.)
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#34squatch22Posted 1/19/2013 2:09:17 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...

Oooh! Oooh! I know! Kid Icarus: Uprising! >_<

lol
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#35360pagesPosted 1/19/2013 2:09:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqYa5Fvzw24

Sheesh people actually look at the game in motion, screen shots are always bad.
---
Gamefaqs in a nutshell (http://error1355.com/img/gif/gamefaqscant.gif)
#36DemonDog666Posted 1/19/2013 2:29:06 PM(edited)
quickposter posted...
Thats like saying Sigma 2 is a port. Ninja Gaiden II is running on their main engine and Sigma 2 is running on the Sigma engine.

The 3DS version is running on MT Framework. It is a remake. Not a port.

And that doesn't change the fact that Wii U would still have the better port. But that is to be expected because it is a more powerful system.

Sigma is a port, all of them... ME2 is running on a new engine on ps3, it doesn't make it a remake.
#37quickposterPosted 1/19/2013 2:25:45 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Sigma is a port, all of them... ME3 is running on a new engine on ps3, it doesn't make it a remake.

Thats some pretty well played backpedaling. So I believe that all games moved up to systems are ports.

Ocarina 3D is a port. All those HD games on PS3 are ports. Halo is a port.

Got you ;)
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#38DemonDog666Posted 1/19/2013 2:29:45 PM
quickposter posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Sigma is a port, all of them... ME3 is running on a new engine on ps3, it doesn't make it a remake.

Thats some pretty well played backpedaling. So I believe that all games moved up to systems are ports.

Ocarina 3D is a port. All those HD games on PS3 are ports. Halo is a port.

Got you ;)

Yes, yes, and if you are referring to the remastered one yes.
#39FlaccidKratosPosted 1/19/2013 2:30:12 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Sigging this

I'm thinking the latter. Gotta be a parody. Even the most overzealous fanboy would not be that extreme. The exaggerated fanaticism in his posts are making this board and true Sony fans look silly.
#40Fr33zPosted 1/19/2013 2:36:13 PM
So because Sven's been wrong in the past people are going to believe a source(GameLab) that has an even worse track record than he does? Heck the MH4 to Vita rumor came right out of the "Rumors" Section of their magazine. Do I need to restate their previous "Confirmed Rumors" again?

- DQ9 coming to PSP
- DQ 1-8 HD Compilation for PS3
- Wii revision with External Hardrive
- DS revision with TV Tuner and Radio
- FF13 Versus launching Q1 2013

So these were the "confirmed rumors" from them before, yet none of these have happened. So how does this make them more credible than an actual Capcom employee?
---
NNID: Illuminatis
Current Systems: PSP, PS3, Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS