capcom comments on monster hunter 4 vita rumor

#41DemonDog666Posted 1/19/2013 2:42:40 PM
Fr33z posted...
So because Sven's been wrong in the past people are going to believe a source(GameLab) that has an even worse track record than he does? Heck the MH4 to Vita rumor came right out of the "Rumors" Section of their magazine. Do I need to restate their previous "Confirmed Rumors" again?

- DQ9 coming to PSP
- DQ 1-8 HD Compilation for PS3
- Wii revision with External Hardrive
- DS revision with TV Tuner and Radio
- FF13 Versus launching Q1 2013

So these were the "confirmed rumors" from them before, yet none of these have happened. So how does this make them more credible than an actual Capcom employee?

that wii revision thing sounds like wiiU.
#42squatch22Posted 1/19/2013 2:44:30 PM
Heres a few SpiritDog gems:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63908451?page=5

''If you bought digital games on DS you're still screwed out of playing it on a 3DS without forking over more money.''
About Kid Icarus: ''It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)'' (comment 285 btw)

''Kid Icarus... Nintendo took an old concept and remade it. That's what a remake is, taking the base concept of something old and redoing it differently.''
''That's what happens when you have no knowledge of the games, you can't want what you don't bother knowing about.''
''I usually go to extremes to get my point across''

DemonDog666 posted...
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64349889

comment 10.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#43NewbiusPosted 1/19/2013 2:47:12 PM
Rurouni720 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
I don't understand why anyone would want a port of a bad 3DS game anyways, they'll eventually make a monster hunter for vita and it will be much better.

Because it could help drive up the Vita's momentum in Japan (like how MHP3rd revived the PSP even though it's situation was less grim back then) and cease that doomed/flop topics around this board?

And bad 3DS game? I didn't know that you already experienced the game hands-on before release. Would you mind sharing how? Or are you just being thick about a game on a system you constantly condemn?

It's DemonDog. He'll bash any franchise that is on a Nintendo system.
#44Rurouni720Posted 1/19/2013 3:00:14 PM(edited)
Natureboy99 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Natureboy99 posted...
Its Sven. Hes been out of the loop in the past. I trust rumors from Japan more than him.

You're placing validity in a rumour that originated from GameLab that Kotaku totally ran with. I'm more inclined to trust a Gamestop employee for accurate information.

Heres Sven:
http://www.capcom-unity.com/snow_infernus/go/gallery/item/123101288

All I know is that hes a PR guy thats often been wrong. The guys in Japan are the real leaders of Capcom. If the Vita port was a recent decision, it makes sense that the US branch would not have been notified yet, especially if no localization plans are there. So Sven would be telling the truth, as far as what he has been told. It still doesn't mean its the real truth. OR, he could be spinning it to protect MH3U sales.

Ever wonder why I don't want a 3DS MH?
http://fast1.onesite.com/capcom-unity.com/user/bobofango/large/8d3bf8b4b6a5c7a47986aab40f194969.jpg

That's some odd yet amusing hyperbolic spinning/contradictory you've created there. You refuse to believe what Capcom's P.R. states, yet you are open-ears for a Japanese magazine that have had a history of claiming false rumors in the past? I'm open for a MH game for the Vita since it really needs one, but your obtuse behavior among beliefs and facts have been reaching a deep sea of illogical tidal waves.

Also that link you gave out is a totally weak argument bent on a completely subjective opinion (which i doubt the majority would agree with unless you are talking about the visuals and graphics, which i still think is a childish argument for the 3DS to not get a MH title.)
#45krazykillerkowPosted 1/19/2013 2:50:49 PM
I should set up a counter for how many threads get turned into ''best DemonDog quotes''
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#46Rurouni720Posted 1/19/2013 2:52:46 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Fr33z posted...
So because Sven's been wrong in the past people are going to believe a source(GameLab) that has an even worse track record than he does? Heck the MH4 to Vita rumor came right out of the "Rumors" Section of their magazine. Do I need to restate their previous "Confirmed Rumors" again?

- DQ9 coming to PSP
- DQ 1-8 HD Compilation for PS3
- Wii revision with External Hardrive
- DS revision with TV Tuner and Radio
- FF13 Versus launching Q1 2013

So these were the "confirmed rumors" from them before, yet none of these have happened. So how does this make them more credible than an actual Capcom employee?

that wii revision thing sounds like wiiU.

Dodging his rebuttal of the magazine's falsehood with immaturity, classic.
#47squatch22Posted 1/19/2013 2:57:16 PM
And Doggy shows his bias again.
---
Dog posted: I know I have bias...
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#48NewbiusPosted 1/19/2013 2:57:44 PM
krazykillerkow posted...
I should set up a counter for how many threads get turned into ''best DemonDog quotes''

Can you do the same for the Wii U boards? He also hangs around there
#49quickposterPosted 1/19/2013 3:00:10 PM
squatch22 posted...
And Doggy shows his bias again.

what Doggy hasn't noted yet is he is making fun "trivia" about console names but doesn't notice the irony about Vita meaning life.

And so we are all connected, in the great orbis of vita.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#50DevilStriderPosted 1/19/2013 3:05:57 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
I don't understand why anyone would want a port of a bad 3DS game anyways, they'll eventually make a monster hunter for vita and it will be much better.

Because the system is already full of bad console ports.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."