PSN game question.

#1KrisGreenPosted 1/20/2013 12:22:14 PM
I have a PS3 if I download Naruto would it work on the Vita?
#2DalekZeroPosted 1/20/2013 12:30:11 PM
well considering what you're talking about is probably a ps3 game and the vita is not a ps3.....no. If it is a ps1 game, then yes.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#3KrisGreen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 12:32:19 PM
DalekZero posted...
well considering what you're talking about is probably a ps3 game and the vita is not a ps3.....no. If it is a ps1 game, then yes.

I meant the PSP version of Naruto. I already know PS3 games wont work on the Vita.
#4DalekZeroPosted 1/20/2013 12:39:17 PM
KrisGreen posted...
DalekZero posted...

I meant the PSP version of Naruto. I already know PS3 games wont work on the Vita.

If you can buy it on the ps3 (not sure since i dont own one) I don't see why not. Then again, if they were to have any psp games on the psn, why wouldnt you just download it directly to your vita?
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#5KrisGreen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 12:50:03 PM
DalekZero posted...
KrisGreen posted...
DalekZero posted...

If you can buy it on the ps3 (not sure since i dont own one) I don't see why not. Then again, if they were to have any psp games on the psn, why wouldnt you just download it directly to your vita?

Not all PSP games work tho I've tried looking but I see stuff and then I cant tell if its US or EU or JP you can do it for. I think Sony likes to make people wait. I personally think Sony just wants us to have the PS3 so we have to download some PSP games then transfer it to the Vita. Means more money for Sony when people buy PS3.