Is Persona 4 Golden overrated?

#101kewldude475Posted 1/21/2013 3:56:59 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
RansomReynolds posted...
P4G isn't just the best vita game I've played in the last 12 months, it's the best game I've played on all platforms... Period.

This must be your first year gaming.

or its his opinion? Its not like hes claiming its the best, just the best one hes played.

Ive seen people claim that Dynasty Warriors was the greatest game series of all time.

Ive seen mothers buy 200 bucks in farmville money.

Ive seen grown men fight over skylander figures.

I had a person who told me his favorite game was Vampire Rain.

I dont give a damn that it is an opinion at this point. I can have an opinion on an opinion. Sure as hell doesnt stop others here from doing just that.

Saying "this must be your first year of gaming" isn't an opinion. Fail harder.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#102StickMen1090Posted 1/21/2013 3:57:29 PM
kyomagi posted...
>highest rated handheld game this gen
>over rated

nintendrones these days

same can be said about Mario galaxy... people say its over rated yet its the highest rated games ever
#103kewldude475Posted 1/21/2013 3:57:41 PM
Zurrur posted...
Its 2nd best RPG of all time, only Persona 3 is better

lol, no.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#104neskyPosted 1/21/2013 3:59:32 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#105Nightmare637Posted 1/21/2013 4:02:15 PM
nesky posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
then you need to be able to prove its inaccuracy, for if the opinion is formed by society as a whole you must be able to disprove it without a doubt or the opinion isen't wrong.(that of course is impossible to do)

anyway what the original conversation was on something that is completely subjective, so claiming the opinion is wrong would be well stupid I suppose.

The example I gave is a perfect candidate.

Are you then sir/madam a slut or a dog? If my opinion is indeed infallible, then my previous statement should be a valid description of your character as well.

not sure how you define a dog, never used the term before.

anyway even if I claimed I wasen't could you honestly say that its the truth?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#106neskyPosted 1/21/2013 4:08:21 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
nesky posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
then you need to be able to prove its inaccuracy, for if the opinion is formed by society as a whole you must be able to disprove it without a doubt or the opinion isen't wrong.(that of course is impossible to do)

anyway what the original conversation was on something that is completely subjective, so claiming the opinion is wrong would be well stupid I suppose.

Are you then sir/madam a slut or a dog? If my opinion is indeed infallible, then my previous statement should be a valid description of your character as well.

I deleted the post because I didn't wish to carry on this conversation (topic).

No disrespect to you, but I'm going to let this one go. Let's get back to a more relevant and fitting topic by board standards... as low/subjective as it might be for the Vita boards~
---
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D
#107Nightmare637Posted 1/21/2013 4:16:24 PM
nesky posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
nesky posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

No disrespect to you, but I'm going to let this one go. Let's get back to a more relevant and fitting topic by board standards... as low/subjective as it might be for the Vita boards~

none taken, Truce?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#108neskyPosted 1/21/2013 4:47:14 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
nesky posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
nesky posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

none taken, Truce?

There was no war ^_^
---
i7 930 @ 4.05 | 12GB 2000MHz Dominator GT | Evga GTX 480 SLI @ 850/2000 | Win 7 Pro - Intel X25-M MLC SSD Raid 0 | Corsair 1200AX | Dual Loop LCS | Corsair 800D