best racing game for vita or psp?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. best racing game for vita or psp?
2 years ago#1
I need a solid racer on the go. Was going to get Modnation but the load times are too long for on the go play. Was thinking of getting split second on the psp. Any thoughts on it or other recommendations? Im also tempted with NFS:MW but Im not sold on paying $50+ for a vita game.
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
2 years ago#2
Wipeout 2048 is great. Really fast and fun. Although it is a victim of bad load times.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
2 years ago#3
im playing these games at work in between and at breaks so i literally only have 5-7 min to play, i cant afford to waste too much time on load screens. otherwise i would totally buy Modnation, as i love the premise of that game.
---
I'm working on this screenplay for a movie, it's called Schindler's List 2: Let's get this party started.
2 years ago#4
Need for Speed for vita is great and it's $40 everywhere I've seen it
---
PS Vita : Merlin--Camelot
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" - Caesar
2 years ago#5
i would pick up NFS:MW for 40 but everywhere i see it its priced at $49.99.
---
2 years ago#6
I prefer Sega & All Stars Racing: Transformed but Need For Speed: Most Wanted is good too.
2 years ago#7
Wipeout Pulse for the PSP
Sonic AllStar for the Vita
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
2 years ago#8
Too bad you missed NFS on sale for $20 last month. Twice.

Wipeout is awesome, load times be damned.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
2 years ago#9
stargazer64 posted...
Too bad you missed NFS on sale for $20 last month. Twice.

Wipeout is awesome, load times be damned.

Load times arent that bad.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
2 years ago#10
For the PSP definitely midnight club 3
---
---
PSN ID: CaptCalvin
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. best racing game for vita or psp?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived