You have a choice of only one RPG series to hit the Vita within the next 3 years

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. You have a choice of only one RPG series to hit the Vita within the next 3 years
2 years ago#1
You have a choice only one RPG series to hit the Vita within the next three years, which will it be? - Results (383 votes)
Final Fantasy
23.24% (89 votes)
Suikoden
9.14% (35 votes)
Tales of...
16.45% (63 votes)
Shin Megami
21.67% (83 votes)
.Hack
6.27% (24 votes)
Disgaea
2.61% (10 votes)
Wild Arms
1.83% (7 votes)
Xenosaga
6.53% (25 votes)
Ys
2.35% (9 votes)
Other
9.92% (38 votes)
This poll is now closed.
The one you choose will be the only series to appear on Vita for the next 3 years.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
2 years ago#2
Persona 5, 6, 7

^I'll have that one.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
2 years ago#3
ServantOfErieos posted...
Persona 5, 6, 7

^I'll have that one.

---
Anything developed by Hammerpoint interactive = NEVER BUY
2 years ago#4
As much as I like some of the series listed, I would like to see some new different rpgs come out or revival of some old forgotten ones.
2 years ago#5
lassics_shadow posted...
As much as I like some of the series listed, I would like to see some new different rpgs come out or revival of some old forgotten ones.

Which ones? I would have listed more but I can only give 10 as an option.
---
Resistance: Fall of Man username: [AM>]Shadow_Angel
MGO username: [PED] SHADOW ANGEL
2 years ago#6
Some big, internationally well accepted WRPG.
2 years ago#7
As much as I like Ys for action RPGs, I take Ogre Battle, for SRPG.
---
Official Carpenter of the Wooden 2"x4" board. http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
2 years ago#8
.Hack was a great series, I wish it went longer or there was a reboot. I would like a Wild Arms game but I think the developers lost themselves on that series. There was that new Suikoden game that was on the PSP that never made it to America that i hoped for. Xenosaga is done and I hope Monolith will develop a game for Sony again. And I hope they keep pushing Ys games over here, even though i have it on PC I hope they bring Origins to the Vita or PSP. The Vita needs SOMETHING before it ends up like the Wii U...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
2 years ago#9
I voted MegaTen partly because I just got off P4: Golden and can't wait for more. But also, I think the Vita's calling out for the other MegaTen's, like Devil Summoner and Digital Devil Saga.
---
PSN: Knightingale-94
"It used to be just Knightingale, but now they make you add number."
2 years ago#10
Xenosaga was the best RPG. For moi
---
XENOSAGA FREAK VITA PSN: PCedrickT & CREEstar
I post via my PS Vita, & I TRY to be friendly with gamefaqs users
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. You have a choice of only one RPG series to hit the Vita within the next 3 years

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived