You have a choice of only one RPG series to hit the Vita within the next 3 years

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. You have a choice of only one RPG series to hit the Vita within the next 3 years

User Info: badboy

badboy
3 years ago#11
Final Fantasy or Wild Arms

User Info: RySenkari

RySenkari
3 years ago#12
Chrono.
Kid: She wrote a bad word!
Jade: I write what I feel.

User Info: SoaringBlizzard

SoaringBlizzard
3 years ago#13
id say final fantasy, not because its my favorite(that would be shin megami) but because it SELLS, its one of those series that when they are exclusive to a system, they make that system sell more.

User Info: Eureka_Seven_RL

Eureka_Seven_RL
3 years ago#14
Bah! Final Fantasy is generic crap! Figures it be at the top..!
PSN: crow-sama
http://psnprofiles.com/crow-sama

User Info: furrybeavers

furrybeavers
3 years ago#15
Although I think FFVII is the most overrated game of all time, I believe Squeenix should stop wasting their time with games nobody wants and remake it. Not only would every fan of FFVII buy a Vita just for that game, it may get some of the people (like me) to give the game another shot. Bottom line: system seller. Hundreds of thousands if not millions of Vitas would be sold for that game alone.

I'd rather see th re-vamped FFX first, however, which I doubt is coming soon (release date still TBA, US release date probably 2014, if ever).

And where the hell is Type-0 or Vs. XIII?

/rant
Currently playing: a bunch of PSP games, Skyrim, still catching up my Netflix Instant
Care less, have power

User Info: syctheweilder

syctheweilder
3 years ago#16
Atlus is very good about localizing their games, so i'm not so worried about them making a showing, and Golden was a great start.

Considering the last Tales game I played was Legendia on the PS2, i think I could go for some more.

User Info: Blestsol

Blestsol
3 years ago#17
Tales of or.hack.
Psn:Blestsoul

User Info: DalekZero

DalekZero
3 years ago#18
Shin megami tensei. Although IV is a 3ds exclusive, i can still hope for persona 5 to be a multiplat or an exclusive.
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.

User Info: REMercsChamp

REMercsChamp
3 years ago#19
I'd be happy if we even get one RPG released on this in the next three years

User Info: Kaoshi_San

Kaoshi_San
3 years ago#20
Votes for Wild Arms, but I'd Love a new Grandia or Chrono game.
PSN: Kaoshi_Murahime [Pawn - Sazumi Lvl 100 Ranger]
PSN: Sazumi_Chan [Pawn - Musashi Lvl 200 Fighter]
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. You have a choice of only one RPG series to hit the Vita within the next 3 years

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived