Why I Think The 3DS Will Make The Vita Get Cancelled This Year.

#1Synbios459Posted 1/21/2013 8:25:00 AM
These Are The Reasons That I Think The 3DS Will Make The Vita Fail.

- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. : Luigi's Mansion Fans That Have Been Waiting For A Sequel Will Come And Buy A 3DS, Not A Vita.

- Monster Hunter 4 (Japan) : This One Should Be Pretty Easy To Figure Out.

- Pokemon X : If This Game Is Like The Pokemon Games On DS, It Will Sell 10 Million+. Which Would Kill Vita Immediately.

- Flipnote Memo: 3DS & Vita Both Dont Have A "Killer App". This Would Definitely Be 3DS's Killer App, Which Would Attract A Large Audience.

- E3 2013 : Lets Hope For Another Miracle At E3 This Year, Remember E3 2011? That E3 Was Sick.

- MORE ZELDA! : OoT3D Is The Game That Brought 3DS Out Of The Shadows And Into The Light. LoZ3D, MM3D, Or An LttP3D Could Bring The 3DS Up Even Higher.

My Reasons Look Like They Could And Will Happen As Of Right Now...

BTW, I Dont Hate Vita, Its Just The Worst System On The Market Right Now And It Is Failing Tremendously.
---
White 2 FC: 0863-1151-3669
#2Lord_VishanaPosted 1/21/2013 8:26:25 AM
*sets up popcorn cart*
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg
#3SoaringBlizzardPosted 1/21/2013 8:27:03 AM
those threads are always fun to watch, its comic from both sides
#4Dark_ZenoPosted 1/21/2013 8:27:30 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
*sets up popcorn cart*

---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#5ColorlessMagePosted 1/21/2013 8:27:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6__Blight__Posted 1/21/2013 8:28:04 AM
Did you really capitalize every single word? Is there something wrong with you?
---
"This is Stannis Baratheon. The man will fight to the bitter end and then some" - Tywin Lannister
#7ColorlessMagePosted 1/21/2013 8:28:46 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
*sets up popcorn cart*

I'll buy all your popcorn >:O
#8Madrox23Posted 1/21/2013 8:29:03 AM
@tc...and....?
---
A 22 year late abortion policy would be much better then what we have now. So we could see just what kind of person you become.
#9lunchEATSyouPosted 1/21/2013 8:31:06 AM
This is going to be good.....
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#10Natureboy99Posted 1/21/2013 8:32:39 AM
Synbios459 posted...
These Are The Reasons That I Think The 3DS Will Make The Vita Fail.

- Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. : Luigi's Mansion Fans That Have Been Waiting For A Sequel Will Come And Buy A 3DS, Not A Vita. DONT CARE

- Monster Hunter 4 (Japan) : This One Should Be Pretty Easy To Figure Out. NOT EXCLUSIVE

- Pokemon X : If This Game Is Like The Pokemon Games On DS, It Will Sell 10 Million+. Which Would Kill Vita Immediately. LOL POKEMON

- Flipnote Memo: 3DS & Vita Both Dont Have A "Killer App". This Would Definitely Be 3DS's Killer App, Which Would Attract A Large Audience. NEVER HEARD OF IT

- E3 2013 : Lets Hope For Another Miracle At E3 This Year, Remember E3 2011? That E3 Was Sick. WHAT IS THE POINT ON THIS ONE?

- MORE ZELDA! : OoT3D Is The Game That Brought 3DS Out Of The Shadows And Into The Light. LoZ3D, MM3D, Or An LttP3D Could Bring The 3DS Up Even Higher. GOOD GAME, NOT A GAME CHANGER

My Reasons Look Like They Could And Will Happen As Of Right Now...

BTW, I Dont Hate 3DS, Its Just The Worst PORTABLE System On The Market Right Now And It Is Failing Tremendously AT GETTING HIGH QUALITY GAMES.

responses/fixed sentences in CAPS. By the way, with the exception of MH, DS got all these franchises or something similar, and PSP went on just fine.
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel