Good news for Vita sales in Japan

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Good news for Vita sales in Japan

User Info: chieffunkadelic

chieffunkadelic
3 years ago#1
http://the-magicbox.com/

A famitsu survey on what consoles Japanese will buy this year Vita wins with a huge percentage of 64%, if this is any indication of the Japanese gaming population the Vita
is in for a good year, even if it only half of this it would still be good. Now Square can jump on board and give me KH1.5HD, FFXHD, DQVIIIHD and Type 0 HD(Iknow thats a lot of HD remakes/ports, but I wanna play these on the go and earn trophies at the same time)
PSN:vivis_apprentice

User Info: Nightmare637

Nightmare637
3 years ago#2
KH1.5 won't come to vita, I remember someone said that it was moving back to consoles.
PSN:Nightmare637

User Info: Dark_Zeno

Dark_Zeno
3 years ago#3
chieffunkadelic posted...
http://the-magicbox.com/

A famitsu survey on what consoles Japanese will buy this year Vita wins with a huge percentage of 64%, if this is any indication of the Japanese gaming population the Vita
is in for a good year, even if it only half of this it would still be good. Now Square can jump on board and give me KH1.5HD, FFXHD, DQVIIIHD and Type 0 HD(Iknow thats a lot of HD remakes/ports, but I wanna play these on the go and earn trophies at the same time)

This was posted before, and if i remember right, that poll was made with about 1200 people only, so don't expect that much of a change.
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Good news for Vita sales in Japan

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived