Relax guys, Vita is selling fine

#41j2zon2591Posted 1/21/2013 9:43:43 PM
Air_Gear_ posted...
I don't see what the fuss is about. Just because its being slightly outsold by its competition doesn't mean it's destined to fail.

Had to slash 10m VITA projection to 5m combined for 2013.. then CEO admitting SALES issues (NO, the CEO wouldn't dare to blatantly show the company's tail behind its back so THAT is telling).

Who knows what the future or long term exactly holds.. but for now (2013) the future looks bleak for the VITA (more so with proof of current trends than past Sony accomplishments),

TLDR: It's not doing "fine".
#42LuminescentRulePosted 1/21/2013 9:51:05 PM
Air_Gear_ posted...
I don't see what the fuss is about. Just because its being slightly outsold by its competition doesn't mean it's destined to fail.

Had to slash 10m VITA projection to 5m combined for 2013.. then CEO admitting SALES issues (NO, the CEO wouldn't dare to blatantly show the company's tail behind its back so THAT is telling).

Who knows what the future or long term exactly holds.. but for now (2013) the future looks bleak for the VITA (more so with proof of current trends than past Sony accomplishments),

Iwata also said that the 3DS sales weren't good enough in 2011, before the 3DS went on permanent fire sale.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
No. of well-rated in 2012 : Vita = 35; 3DS = 24 (including 2 apps)
#43LuminescentRulePosted 1/21/2013 9:52:02 PM
Air_Gear_ posted...
FayeLady posted...
You can ignore its competition and compare it to its predecessor instead. It still isn't selling very well.

This is expected, as the PSP is cheaper and has a larger library of games. Not to mention it slaughtered the DS post-launch

The DS had arguably the best library of games in history.

smh
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
No. of well-rated in 2012 : Vita = 35; 3DS = 24 (including 2 apps)
#44MotiJrPosted 1/22/2013 12:05:40 AM
You say the vita is selling fine but you have no trouble trolling the Wii U board claiming it is doomed. Double standards and hypocrisy at its finest.
---
Fanboys are a cancer to gaming but Sony fanboys are a particularly aggressive and repulsive form.
#45ljobenzaPosted 1/22/2013 4:51:54 AM
MegaMettaur posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
FayeLady posted...
You can ignore its competition and compare it to its predecessor instead. It still isn't selling very well.

This is expected, as the PSP is cheaper and has a larger library of games. Not to mention it slaughtered the DS post-launch

Itp: gba didn't exist.

Gba was entirely filled with Snes ports. Try again.
#46j2zon2591Posted 1/22/2013 4:59:00 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...

Iwata also said that the 3DS sales weren't good enough in 2011, before the 3DS went on permanent fire sale.

Let's just hope that there's be some better VITA strategy this year.. til then, Sony has to prove themselves with VITA management.
#47elsmittyPosted 1/22/2013 5:46:37 AM
The Vitassurance is strong in this topic
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#48angmodurianPosted 1/22/2013 6:01:42 AM(edited)
TC, don't worry i also think that Vita is still ok. Going by the response here, you can truly see the real "nature" of this Vita board: filled with people who don't even bother to care about helping Vita but instead trying to bash the Vita as much as possible.

Just create ignore list of whorever they are. They are so just so easy to be identified and can only quote "SALES" to solidify their approach because other than sales, those people can't quote anything more that can compete with the hardware tech of vita. Save your trouble to argue.... at the end of the day it is back to the same tactic: sales to penalize Vita and nothing more.

Oh yea i forget. Those "trolololol" can come up with another common topic too: lack of games..... yea. So save your time and enjoy your vita more instead of arguing.
---
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan
#49CaptainMoosePosted 1/22/2013 6:05:57 AM
enigma2274 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
FayeLady posted...

This is a joke right? RIGHT?

You're a joke? RIGHT?
#50DevilStriderPosted 1/22/2013 6:18:36 AM
PS Vita 11,088 ---- 44,397

3DSLL 56,377 ---- 212,561
3DS 36,284 ---- 159,359

Yeah right. LOL.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."