Vita's screen is scratched. Can this be used to remove them?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita's screen is scratched. Can this be used to remove them?
3 years ago#1
I was wondering if "Polywatch," the same stuff used to polish watches, could be safely used on the Vita's screen.

Just curious.
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red, Sapphire Blue)
3 years ago#2
Only one way to find out.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
3 years ago#3
Let us know how it works!
---
If you enjoy RPGs, please consider purchasing Trails in the Sky for your PSP/Vita on PSN and supporting XSeed's translation efforts on this massive undertaking.
3 years ago#4
"The plastic glass is very slightly dissolved and ground down by tiny abrasive particles."

That doesn't sound good at all. That isn't a scratch filler, its a polishing abrasive.
---
You don't know how they lost a heart? It was probably Tartaros. That heart breaker.
3 years ago#5
I personally doubt it, it may even scratch it further.
3 years ago#6
Sunshinelady posted...
"The plastic glass is very slightly dissolved and ground down by tiny abrasive particles."

That doesn't sound good at all. That isn't a scratch filler, its a polishing abrasive.

Just reading that quote I'd think it was describing sand paper O.O
---
Vita: Megaman Legends, Dream C Club 0 Portable, Soul Sacrifice Demo
PS3: Way of the Samurai 4, Gal*Gun, Farcry 3
3 years ago#7
Hold the Vita over a candle until the screen is all mushy, then re-flatten it with a spatula.

Let us know how it goes. Good luck!
---
MageofBlood391 posted...
GameFAQs: Because if all else fails, you can always argue semantics.
3 years ago#8
Should've had a screen protector on.
---
---
PSN ID: CaptCalvin
3 years ago#9
calvinliang posted...
Should've had a screen protector on.
---

Actually, I do. My question was actually a hypothetical, in case I purchase a used Vita as a second unit. :)

But since the auction I was eyeing used, this topic is now moot, and will be closed in a few minutes.
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red, Sapphire Blue)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Vita's screen is scratched. Can this be used to remove them?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived