Official "explanation" as to the absence of a Vita version of RE:R

#31Nightmare637Posted 1/22/2013 10:29:47 PM
xfactor posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
xfactor posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
xfactor posted...
Will the vita fanboys stop whining like some little girls? -_- Just get a system with this game and get done with it, simple as that.

because a new system is SO cheap.

not like people have LIVES outside of gaming, and anyway this is some pretty big BS.

by the way I do own a PS3 and will be picking this game up.

so? you can always trade in, save up or dont play it at all.

All consoles have their own exclusives. Deal with it. Fact.

and? who the hell is arguing exclusives? consoles aren't cheap. Deal with it. Fact.

people have lives outside of gaming. Deal with it. Fact.

I didn't say consoles aren't cheap nor people have no lives outside of gaming.

I am saying if a system you own doesn't have a certain game because they are exclusively on the remaining other consoles, deal with it. Fact.

I don't care, why should I? I already have a console that can play it.

getting another system isen't as simple as you made it out to be, you don't know what go's on in other peoples live to be able to make that distinction.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#32NewhopesPosted 1/22/2013 10:40:18 PM
enigma2274 posted...
Played it already on 3DS. VERY weak entry for RE game.

Err it's the best RE it a long time.
#33xfactorPosted 1/22/2013 11:37:58 PM
Nightmare637 posted...

getting another system isen't as simple as you made it out to be, you don't know what go's on in other peoples live to be able to make that distinction.

Then just suck it up like a man if you can't play it instead of behaving like little kids.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#34Shadowfxd2Posted 1/22/2013 11:52:07 PM
Nightmare637 posted...

Then just suck it up like a man if you can't play it instead of behaving like little kids.

I thought the general Vita fan motto is "everyone's too poor to own a Vita," yet the Vita fans cannot afford another console to play games on? Weird! Before you guys go "we are all one hivemind blah blah" None of you stop the Vita fans from saying the "yous poor if you don't own a Vita" so you're just as guilty by not speaking up!
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#35quickposterPosted 1/23/2013 12:27:22 AM
Yeah more like sales. Capcom is looking at this from a business perspective and we all know it. Revelations sold ok about 500, 000 I think. If Vita games aren't anywhere near that after a year and the bigger franchises aren't even moving that why put it on this?

At least be honest instead of copping out.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#36quickposterPosted 1/23/2013 12:32:07 AM
enigma2274 posted...
Played it already on 3DS. VERY weak entry for RE game.

What are you talking about? It is arguably the best Resident Evil game since 4. Definitely one of the stronger entries.
---
Bethesda not convinced people will buy the next xbox and PS4: your install base always starts at zero
#37mcsmellingtonPosted 1/23/2013 12:39:51 AM
That's pretty ridiculous.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#38freedreePosted 1/23/2013 1:43:45 AM
ArkhamCityWok posted...
Yeah the whole resolution thing was just an example of the extra work they would have to do. The three home consoles all get basically the same port, just tweaked to run on each. Not much work, while maximizing the fanbase reached. Going over to vita becomes a whole other port process in which they would have to adjust the game to a third resolution, make it functional when the gameplay screen is also the touch screen, etc.

Unfortunately everyone reads the example as though the only reason is because of the resolution so they can whine about it, when in reality they are being pretty reasonable in stating they don't want to put in the extra work. The fact that it would most likely not be financially beneficial to them in their minds is pretty obvious from those statements.

This is what I was thinking, seems perfectly logical O_o.
#39WhiteSword7Posted 1/23/2013 2:53:53 AM
ArkhamCityWok posted...
Yeah the whole resolution thing was just an example of the extra work they would have to do. The three home consoles all get basically the same port, just tweaked to run on each. Not much work, while maximizing the fanbase reached. Going over to vita becomes a whole other port process in which they would have to adjust the game to a third resolution, make it functional when the gameplay screen is also the touch screen, etc.

Unfortunately everyone reads the example as though the only reason is because of the resolution so they can whine about it, when in reality they are being pretty reasonable in stating they don't want to put in the extra work. The fact that it would most likely not be financially beneficial to them in their minds is pretty obvious from those statements.

Yeah, anyone remember borderlands 2 case? Porting something to vita REQUIRE adjustment and extra work.. You can't just convert a ps3 game to vita instantly lol (poligon count, shadow, light effect, etc etc)
---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#40melbye80Posted 1/23/2013 3:20:24 AM
Face it, it is because Vita is a failure