Media Create Week 3.. I'm highly animated even though I'm decomposing

#111DevilStriderPosted 1/23/2013 8:02:42 PM(edited)
ManjiMidou posted...
Damn Wii-u is doing this bad with no competition, imagine if the ps4 was out as well....(because let's be honest xbox 720 no matter how superior to the wii u it may be...it's not going to sell)

So the Wii-U has become the home console version of the vita?

We're talking about Vita sales. LOL.
---
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."
#112CompassPosted 1/23/2013 8:24:18 PM
Like the loyal little servant he is, Manji's job is to deflect attention away from poor Vita sales any way he can.

Such a helpful little Pony.
#113Biezulbub669Posted 1/23/2013 8:25:31 PM
ugh
---
PSN - BiezulbubBill69
http://www.youtube.com/user/biezulbub669
#114ManjiMidouPosted 1/23/2013 8:40:09 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
Damn Wii-u is doing this bad with no competition, imagine if the ps4 was out as well....(because let's be honest xbox 720 no matter how superior to the wii u it may be...it's not going to sell)

Let's also be honest: Sony will find a way to screw it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH2w2l1JTs4

That was classic.

lf they don't at least have one desirable jrpg to be released on launch day in NA then they have lost in my eyes....

it took 2 years of painful waiting for the ps3 to get a great rpg "VC" and even then it wasn't even a traditional one...
---
He is Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Sausages.
#115xfactorPosted 1/23/2013 9:25:58 PM
HugsAllAround posted...
Wow, I'm pretty surprised to see the Vita back under 10k again. Just when I thought it was picking up momentum.

Its just the temporary christmas bump. There isn't any game for the Vita these few months, no reason to assume it will pick up momentum.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#116NnamzPosted 1/23/2013 10:22:53 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...

That was classic.

lf they don't at least have one desirable jrpg to be released on launch day in NA then they have lost in my eyes....

it took 2 years of painful waiting for the ps3 to get a great rpg "VC" and even then it wasn't even a traditional one...

Nintendo has proven that they are not scared to take a hit and drop the price if it means long term success. They can't afford to have Wii-U fail, and will do anything they can to make it succeed,

I look forward to buying a Wii-U once it's not overpriced and it has found it's own identity. But right now the vast majority of it's games are current gen handmedowns, which often look worse, and with that $350 entry point....no thanks.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#117WhiteSword7Posted 1/23/2013 10:26:22 PM
Nnamz posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...

That was classic.

Nintendo has proven that they are not scared to take a hit and drop the price if it means long term success. They can't afford to have Wii-U fail, and will do anything they can to make it succeed,

I look forward to buying a Wii-U once it's not overpriced and it has found it's own identity. But right now the vast majority of it's games are current gen handmedowns, which often look worse, and with that $350 entry point....no thanks.

---
PSN: Derrysan360-US
Please Message me first via PSN, because Random friend request will be deleted
#118KodegaPosted 1/23/2013 11:40:25 PM
I don't think Xbox720 or PS4 are gonna fair much better than the Wii-U. I think people are getting tired of getting burned for being an early adopter. Why bother buying a first release console when a slim version will come out in a year or two with better hardware, a cheaper price, and a decent library built up?

That and between the PS2 first gens DRE, and the 360 first gen RROD, and the PS3 first gen YLOD. I think the industry may be creating some trust issues there too.
---
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
#119mralspspPosted 1/24/2013 12:40:35 AM
The Wii U sinks even further, LOL! The PS3 is doing quite well considering it's a slow January.
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#120PrinnyGod_Posted 1/24/2013 12:57:06 AM
The Wii U sinks even further, LOL! The PS3 is doing quite well considering it's a slow January.

D: Is it really wise to actually bad mouth a console when the vita isn't doing well? This will only just cause an argument.
---
I'm not really a god, dood. Please don't tell anyone.