Media Create Week 3.. I'm highly animated even though I'm decomposing

#31ZekrixPosted 1/23/2013 6:40:37 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
I'm kind of surprised DmC made it to #1.
and...... Sony do something about the Vita already!

They will....plug it off.
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#32lunchEATSyouPosted 1/23/2013 6:45:20 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
ColorlessMage posted...
For the love of facking god sony,drop the damned psp.

Or Sony should just localize and release those PSP games on PSN.. Digimon and Type-0, for example

At this point, if Type-0 was localized it unfortunately wouldn't be for the Vita, it would be ported to the 3DS.

Don't say that lol. Morale here is already low. But I would still like to play those games, regardless of platform.
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board
#33McMarblesPosted 1/23/2013 6:47:11 AM
And we're back to four figures.
---
Currently playing: Tales of the Abyss
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#34Megaman OmegaPosted 1/23/2013 6:55:26 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Anyone who says that 9k is terrible has no idea how business works.

I want you all to sit there and count from one to nice thousand, one number at a time. I'll wait.

Now tell me that 9k is still "terrible". Its too bad that economics 101 isn't a required course these days.

Count to 81k, while I count to 9k and see which system is discontinued before you're done counting!

10/10, would read again.
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#35E-25Posted 1/23/2013 7:17:35 AM
So... Is AC only going to run out of steam once everyone in Japan owns a copy or what?
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#36AnclationPosted 1/23/2013 7:24:38 AM
E-25 posted...
So... Is AC only going to run out of steam once everyone in Japan owns a copy or what?

Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS ended up selling more than 5 million copies in Japan. New Leaf is currently selling at a faster rate than that game. Do the math.
#37j2zon2591Posted 1/23/2013 7:30:09 AM
Anclation posted...
E-25 posted...

Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS ended up selling more than 5 million copies in Japan. New Leaf is currently selling at a faster rate than that game. Do the math.

Holy crap..
#38blunderminePosted 1/23/2013 7:46:25 AM
It doesn't show on the media create chart, but LBP Karting debuted on the Famatsu Chart in 30th place with 3640 units... Ouch
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#39ZekrixPosted 1/23/2013 7:47:20 AM
blundermine posted...
It doesn't show on the media create chart, but LBP Karting debuted on the Famatsu Chart in 30th place with 3640 units... Ouch

What do you expect? LBP is a pathetic series IMO. "Karting" makes it even worse.

hope this helps
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#40PennywiseJimPosted 1/23/2013 8:37:42 AM
Anclation posted...
E-25 posted...

And keep in mind that New Leaf has sold between 500,000 and 1,000,000 copies in digital form, which isn't reported on sales charts.