Media Create Week 3.. I'm highly animated even though I'm decomposing

#41deathpapayaPosted 1/23/2013 7:46:51 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
I'm kind of surprised DmC made it to #1.

It still sold less than 1/2 of DMC4's first week sales.

Also lol at the Vita and Wiiu sales.
---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia
#42Ambassador_KongPosted 1/23/2013 7:59:31 AM
deathpapaya posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
I'm kind of surprised DmC made it to #1.

It still sold less than 1/2 of DMC4's first week sales.

Also lol at the Vita and Wiiu sales.

WiiU had a Nintendo Direct this morning which outlined a lot of their plans for the next year with the WiiU. So, when can we expect new from Sony? They already admitted that they aren't going to announce anything about the PS4 until after Microsoft announces their new system because they need to see what ideas they can steal. But, what about the Vita? when is Sony going to say anything about the Vita?

Seems to me Sony has no idea what they are doing anymore. It's pathetic.

The Vita should be doing much, much better than this.

Here's a free idea for Sony, stop manufacturing the PSP. Seems pretty stupid to compete with yourself, doesn't it?
---
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. by Mahatma Gandhi.
#43serenade_betaPosted 1/23/2013 8:02:42 AM
Kind of surprised Vita dropped back to 4 digits already.
Although WiiU's is also dropping, that is in everyone's expectations, as no new game came out = no reason it would go up. In that way, I'm surprised 3DS is so steady.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#44ZekrixPosted 1/23/2013 8:03:29 AM
Ambassador_Kong posted...

Here's a free idea for Sony, stop manufacturing the PSP. Seems pretty stupid to compete with yourself, doesn't it?

If you were in Sony's Employees position, would you cut off something that brings you money, and jump to something that you know that won't?

With Monster Hunter nowhere to save the Vita (It did a lot of wonders to the PSP) it's confirmed Vita will get nowhere close to it's predecessor.
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#45Air_Gear_Posted 1/23/2013 8:07:17 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Anyone who says that 9k is terrible has no idea how business works.

I want you all to sit there and count from one to nice thousand, one number at a time. I'll wait.

Now tell me that 9k is still "terrible". Its too bad that economics 101 isn't a required course these days.

Count to 81k, while I count to 9k and see which system is discontinued before you're done counting!

Your fanboy is showing :-)
#46serenade_betaPosted 1/23/2013 8:10:06 AM
Zekrix posted...
If you were in Sony's Employees position, would you cut off something that brings you money, and jump to something that you know that won't?

With Monster Hunter nowhere to save the Vita (It did a lot of wonders to the PSP) it's confirmed Vita will get nowhere close to it's predecessor.

If I was an employee, I would definitely cut off one or the other. There is absolutely no advantage to having both the PSP and Vita together in the market. They are competing with each other, more than the 3DS is competing with the Vita, they are killing each other, and Sony receives damage whenever either drags the other down. Sony should have done so when they released the Vita, but no, they dropped the price of the PSP, those idiots.
---
Tried to start a blog... --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/
Plans: Thoughts on Pokemon (Competitive, Random), Kid Icarus (Weapons)
#47AnclationPosted 1/23/2013 8:16:03 AM
Why do everyone just assume that the PSP is hurting the Vita so badly, and that Vita sales would rise a lot if the PSP was killed off? Most gamers care more about price and games than they do about brand, and if the PSP were to disappear you'd think a lot of potential PSP-buyers would instead opt for the cheaper handheld that also has a bigger gaming library (not to mention Monster Hunter!)
#48stargazer64Posted 1/23/2013 8:18:05 AM
Air_Gear_ posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Anyone who says that 9k is terrible has no idea how business works.

I want you all to sit there and count from one to nice thousand, one number at a time. I'll wait.

Now tell me that 9k is still "terrible". Its too bad that economics 101 isn't a required course these days.

Count to 81k, while I count to 9k and see which system is discontinued before you're done counting!

Your fanboy is showing :-)

Your 'warned' status is showing.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#49JobocanPosted 1/23/2013 8:21:01 AM
Not surprised to see the Vita back to 4 digits. It really needs to get a lot more releases.
And Wii U is still doing pretty bad... Hopefully today's Nintendo Direct helps it out somewhat.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#50VeggieKoopaPosted 1/23/2013 8:21:15 AM
Vita @ 9k

Wow such flop
---
Now Playing: Pokemon Sapphire
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10