Media Create Week 3.. I'm highly animated even though I'm decomposing

#61blunderminePosted 1/23/2013 9:38:54 AM
The_Djoker posted...
lol Wii U. New system with NSMBU and MH and still can't do that much. pathetic. Though todays announcements might help.

They probably will, but they even admitted to having nothing for the next 2 months, so we'll probably see a little jump next week, but nothing substantial until the games actually start coming out in April/May
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#62Air_Gear_Posted 1/23/2013 9:40:39 AM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Anyone who says that 9k is terrible has no idea how business works.

I want you all to sit there and count from one to nice thousand, one number at a time. I'll wait.

Now tell me that 9k is still "terrible". Its too bad that economics 101 isn't a required course these days.

Count to 81k, while I count to 9k and see which system is discontinued before you're done counting!

Your fanboy is showing :-)

Yep, guys, you heard it here first.

Anyone who says 81,000 is a higher number than 9,000 is clearly a fanboy.

He always brings up the 3ds when it isn't necessary.
#63ZekrixPosted 1/23/2013 9:41:36 AM
Air_Gear_ posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...

I want you all to sit there and count from one to nice thousand, one number at a time. I'll wait.

Now tell me that 9k is still "terrible". Its too bad that economics 101 isn't a required course these days.

Count to 81k, while I count to 9k and see which system is discontinued before you're done counting!

"3DS doens't matter" now? You could have said that when Vita wasn't released. We're just getting our HARD revenge ^_^.
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#64Koi_TenchiPosted 1/23/2013 9:51:53 AM
Air_Gear_ posted...
Koi_Tenchi posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Air_Gear_ posted...

I've seen a lot of Vita owners do that on this board. I agree with you. It's certainly not right, but I think they feel threatened by it so they can't help bringing it up. If you do a search for 3DS on this board, it's obscene how many topics come up from so many different posters.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#65HugsAllAroundPosted 1/23/2013 9:56:39 AM
Wow, I'm pretty surprised to see the Vita back under 10k again. Just when I thought it was picking up momentum.
#66ThePonyColliePosted 1/23/2013 10:19:11 AM
Japan doesn't matter. You'll see that more western devs will announce new games for it at E3 while the 3DS keeps getting games like Animal Crossing and Pokemon.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#67LightHawKnightPosted 1/23/2013 10:34:01 AM
Now I want that digimon game so badly now...
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#68PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/23/2013 10:39:26 AM
@Zekrix

Our hard revenge? Dude, we are not in gangs and the rival side didn't kill one of our family members.

But if it were, I'd recruit you. You're a rider. Gotta respect that.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#69Lord_VishanaPosted 1/23/2013 10:40:55 AM
ThePonyCollie posted...
Japan doesn't matter. You'll see that more western devs will announce new games for it at E3 while the 3DS keeps getting games like Animal Crossing and Pokemon.

Can you possibly be anymore xenophobic? By the way, Pokemon and Animal Crossing have massive western appeal.
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg
#70TomorrowDogPosted 1/23/2013 10:42:48 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]