Media Create Week 3.. I'm highly animated even though I'm decomposing

#71stargazer64Posted 1/23/2013 11:46:55 AM
Lord_Vishana posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
Japan doesn't matter. You'll see that more western devs will announce new games for it at E3 while the 3DS keeps getting games like Animal Crossing and Pokemon.

Can you possibly be anymore xenophobic? By the way, Pokemon and Animal Crossing have massive western appeal.

PonyCollie is a confirmed joke account. Don't take what they say seriously.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#72Nightmare637Posted 1/23/2013 12:00:10 PM
I love these quotes.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#73ThePonyColliePosted 1/23/2013 12:09:08 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...
Japan doesn't matter. You'll see that more western devs will announce new games for it at E3 while the 3DS keeps getting games like Animal Crossing and Pokemon.

Can you possibly be anymore xenophobic? By the way, Pokemon and Animal Crossing have massive western appeal.

As joke as all you drones out there. And BTW, I'm one person.
---
"You better not change the game, and you better be DAMN sure you don't make it the same game every time!" - RE Fans
#74stargazer64Posted 1/23/2013 12:11:24 PM
ThePonyCollie posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...

As joke as all you drones out there. And BTW, I'm one person.

lulz
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#75Koi_TenchiPosted 1/23/2013 12:16:52 PM
ThePonyCollie posted...

Because that's exactly what happened last E3, right?

Oh wait, Wonderbook, never mind.
---
It's a secret to everybody.
#76mike_411Posted 1/23/2013 12:20:55 PM
these sales aren't exciting enough.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#77GoIrish80Posted 1/23/2013 1:05:15 PM
So at this rate, the 3DS YTD will surpass the Vita LTD somewhere around....April?
---
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
#78blunderminePosted 1/23/2013 1:23:35 PM
ThePonyCollie posted...

Japan doesn't matter

it's back...
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#79blunderminePosted 1/23/2013 1:25:26 PM
Koi_Tenchi posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...

Because that's exactly what happened last E3, right?

Oh wait, Wonderbook, never mind.

Well it got CoD and Assassin's Creed last year. AC just turned out to be average and CoD was awful.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#80SetecAstronomyPosted 1/23/2013 1:26:27 PM
blundermine posted...
ThePonyCollie posted...

Japan doesn't matter

it's back...

Nice. I'm still waiting for the "Summer Olympics hurt Vita sales" topics to make a comeback.