Do you still care about Yugioh on ps vita/3ds or never interested?

#81GenocideHeartPosted 1/27/2013 3:55:40 AM
Bah, you kids and your newfangled cards. I still use a XYZ deck, and I don't mean the new monsters, I mean XYZ-Dragon Cannon. Works surprisingly well against people who don't expect it.

Although the Ultimate Tyranno OTK is also a solid choice. :-p

Konami really needs to stop hating on ways to win that aren't 'beat the opponent to death'. Depleting the opponent's library and establishing a lock are both valid victory options, so stop instabanning anything that lets you win without turning creatures to attack position!
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#82Rai_JinPosted 1/27/2013 6:10:32 AM
GenocideHeart posted...
Konami really needs to stop hating on ways to win that aren't 'beat the opponent to death'. Depleting the opponent's library and establishing a lock are both valid victory options, so stop instabanning anything that lets you win without turning creatures to attack position!

Any banned card you would like to see unbanned?
#83GenocideHeartPosted 1/27/2013 6:42:32 AM
Rai_Jin posted...
GenocideHeart posted...

Any banned card you would like to see unbanned?

Yatagarasu. The lock relies entirely on the opponent's hand and field being empty (otherwise they can just drop cards that counter it), or it can't be done. It's not as easy to set up as it sounds, and requires actual strategy.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#84deathpapayaPosted 1/27/2013 9:21:17 AM
I'm not 13 anymore so no.
---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia
#85xixihaha(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:05:27 PM
deathpapaya posted...
I'm not 13 anymore so no.

Don't you know most of the players r >13 years old? Do you think players <13 years old can afford to spend on cards constantly?
#86amazingwillyPosted 1/28/2013 2:21:43 PM
Do you think there will be a yugioh game for the vita?
---
PS VITA=GOD
b/w fc 0905 9230 9764