Why do people make fun of the Vita

#31Shadowfxd2Posted 1/24/2013 5:49:36 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Why are vita fans always the victim here?

if you bought a dead goldfish for a pet and complain that people dont like it you think people won't laugh at you?

but I have a Vita and I actually understand it's failing... but other Vita owners seem to want to reassure themselves and play the victim, like a system wouldn't sell if it had stellar games!
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#32GamenamebullyPosted 1/24/2013 5:52:24 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

if you bought a dead goldfish for a pet and complain that people dont like it you think people won't laugh at you?

but I have a Vita and I actually understand it's failing... but other Vita owners seem to want to reassure themselves and play the victim, like a system wouldn't sell if it had stellar games!

It's actually both sides really. If the trolls weren't around making things look bad then people with Vita's wouldn't retaliate at every negative thing.

I own one too but I find all this complaining and crying and mocking of the Vita childish. I get it, it's failing. You don't have to rub it in our faces or pretend it's not happening. This is just immature.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#33bad3ip420Posted 1/24/2013 6:12:58 AM
Gamenamebully posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

It's actually both sides really. If the trolls weren't around making things look bad then people with Vita's wouldn't retaliate at every negative thing.

I own one too but I find all this complaining and crying and mocking of the Vita childish. I get it, it's failing. You don't have to rub it in our faces or pretend it's not happening. This is just immature.

The Vita is dead. Please sell your system, I beg you!! Heck, all vita owners should sell theirs and boycott PS4 so we can see Sony go bankrupt! Down with Sony!!!!! Gyahaha
#34j2zon2591Posted 1/24/2013 6:18:51 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

I find it somewhat annoying bout those VITA fans who "I'm enjoying it who cares.. it has nuf games.. blah2"..

I'd rather join up with trolls who clamour for more regarding Sony's VITA handling issues.. (negative reinforcement?)

I like the system.. but I think it's the "potential" I like more rather than current implementation and that's not really good.

I just hope Destination Playstation leaks some freaking great stuff and so with E3.. but TBH, seems like the spotlight will be on the next gen consoles this year's E3..

T,T
#35GamenamebullyPosted 1/24/2013 6:18:57 AM
bad3ip420 posted...
Gamenamebully posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...

The Vita is dead. Please sell your system, I beg you!! Heck, all vita owners should sell theirs and boycott PS4 so we can see Sony go bankrupt! Down with Sony!!!!! Gyahaha

I know that was a joke(at least I hope it was a joke) but I see that mentality around here a lot. I own a Vita and I want to get a PS4 once I see games I'm interested in but I don't gloat about it or cause other people to make them sell their systems.

I guess this is a bad thing for having an open mind and you know, have brand neutrality around?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#36lunchEATSyouPosted 1/24/2013 6:42:02 AM
Nightmare637 posted...

your being ignorant to exceptions to the rule, look at COD on the vita sold great also the worst game on the system.

CoD is the Vita's top selling game, but CoD did not sell great at all. Selling over 317,000 copies sold (including bundles) is nothing to brag about, especially considering it's a CoD game. I don't see how you can see this as a positive at all....

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/65148038?page=1

NPD numbers pullled from NeoGaf, BTW.
---
"Are you kidding me? Japan hates anything American. The US bombed their ass and they are also xenophobic."
-ElGado, pride of the Wii U board