Predict the TOTAL Lifetime Sales of the PS Vita (2011 to 2019) (Worldwide)

#31DemonDog666Posted 1/24/2013 3:31:18 PM
Zendaik posted...
There are people who actually expect the Vita to outsell the PSP when it's lost a key franchise the PSP had (MH), publishers like SE and Konami who helped the PSP succeed don't want to develop for it, and smartphones and tablets are much bigger than when the PSP was relevant?

psp sold around 77 million

MH sold 5.35 total and it is very likely vita will get MH games before 2019, also from what I've seen of MH4 and the wii games the series seems to be going to crap anyways like FF and RE have.
#32ZendaikPosted 1/24/2013 3:35:59 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Zendaik posted...
There are people who actually expect the Vita to outsell the PSP when it's lost a key franchise the PSP had (MH), publishers like SE and Konami who helped the PSP succeed don't want to develop for it, and smartphones and tablets are much bigger than when the PSP was relevant?

MH sold 5.35 total and it is very likely vita will get MH games before 2019, also from what I've seen of MH4 and the wii games the series seems to be going to crap anyways like FF and RE have.

OK.
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos
#33Lord_VishanaPosted 1/24/2013 3:50:37 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Zendaik posted...

Error, can you do something about him....PLEASE!
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg
#34kingofall214Posted 1/24/2013 3:53:42 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Zendaik posted...

Yeah people seem to ignore that fact and they also assume that out of the 5.35 copies of MH every single one was bought with the system. The idea that even half of those copies were bought by people who already had a psp is absurd to them.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#35bigt3224Posted 1/24/2013 4:08:41 PM
The Vita will stick around for another 3 years AT LEAST.

The price is just too much for a handheld. I personally believe that it was worth it, but most people don't want to pay 50 bucks less for a handheld than they would for a PS3, or they could by a 360 for the same 250.

It will price drop sometime this year most likely, which will cause way more sales than they already have. It is floating somewhere under 5 million currently, but that doesn't really make it a failure yet. It will get much better games in the future, so just give it time.

I hated my PSP for the first 2 years, and i'm willing to bet that a lot of you guys did too.
---
PSN: bigt5478
#36D E E G SPosted 1/24/2013 5:11:29 PM
I'm going to expect 40-50 million worldwide. Japan is pretty much ignoring the thing right now but given how much the PSP sold there is no way that is going to last.
---
<Insert something witty here>