The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

RE Revelations not coming to the Vita has nothing to do with low 3DS sales

#1FierceJelloPosted 1/24/2013 12:22:15 PM(edited)
For those who think Revelations isn't coming to the Vita due to low sales on the 3DS, Sven just stated that Revelations HD was greenlit around 11 months ago, which predates the release of Revelations on the 3DS.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/29639621/thanks-capcom-for-giving-wiiu-some-attention-revelations-hd&post_num=5#528449719
#2GuitaristMattPosted 1/24/2013 12:10:46 PM
So what you should really be saying is that they started working on it 11 months ago, only 2 months after the Vita was released in Japan.
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#3este914Posted 1/24/2013 12:10:48 PM
Damnit. Doesnt change the fact that it's not coming .... Which sucks =[
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#4FindmeElseweyrPosted 1/24/2013 12:14:51 PM
I don't see why everyone is getting whipped into a frenzy over this.

It wasn't even that good of a game, honestly. RE6 was a lot better, and I don't even like the RE series all that much.

It's like, Capcom says "hey we're not making it for the Vita", and instead of saying "K." and dealing with it, everyone drops to their hands and knees and starts screaming and crying "WHY CAPCOM, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US, WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THISSSS Q_______________Q"

Like wow. It's a mediocre game that's getting ported to the consoles... so go play it on the consoles if you really want it, or on the 3DS if you need it to be portable. You aren't missing much though.
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
dungeonfighter.nexon.net
#5FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:15:46 PM
GuitaristMatt posted...
So what you should really be saying is that they started working on it 11 months ago, only 2 months after the Vita was released in Japan.

What would be the point of noting that?
#6este914Posted 1/24/2013 12:15:59 PM
Luckily I have a PS3 so I'll just get it there but I would love to have it on my Vita so I can play it on the go.
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only !
#7arclouks_xPosted 1/24/2013 12:18:15 PM
Low 3ds sales? The f... are you on?
---
PS3:arclouksx Vita:JustArc_ -Now playing:Ps all stars,nfsmw(2005),legend of dragoon,KZ3mp,FF4.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#8LHS_2012Posted 1/24/2013 12:20:15 PM
arclouks_x posted...

He meant of the game, not of the console.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N_WTiMga4
#9FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:21:06 PM
arclouks_x posted...

Low sales of the 3DS version of Revelations. It's been a common claim on this board.
#10KobeskillzPosted 1/24/2013 12:22:05 PM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
I don't see why everyone is getting whipped into a frenzy over this.

It wasn't even that good of a game, honestly. RE6 was a lot better, and I don't even like the RE series all that much.

It's like, Capcom says "hey we're not making it for the Vita", and instead of saying "K." and dealing with it, everyone drops to their hands and knees and starts screaming and crying "WHY CAPCOM, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US, WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THISSSS Q_______________Q"

Like wow. It's a mediocre game that's getting ported to the consoles... so go play it on the consoles if you really want it, or on the 3DS if you need it to be portable. You aren't missing much though.

You are in denial. It was a great game and much better than RE6. You obviously haven't played the game.