RE Revelations not coming to the Vita has nothing to do with low 3DS sales

#11stargazer64Posted 1/24/2013 1:22:40 PM
FierceJello posted...
arclouks_x posted...
Low 3ds sales? The f... are you on?

Low sales of the 3DS version of Revelations. It's been a common claim on this board.

They were't even that low....they were just unspectacular.

But don't worry! Ever since RE4 they've learned their lesson and they will port it (almost) everywhere.
---
What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? Heck, I'm not even mad; that's amazing.
#12FierceJello(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 1:23:38 PM
He may not be in denial. He may just have questionable taste, to put it diplomatically.
#13AnclationPosted 1/24/2013 1:27:22 PM
FierceJello posted...
arclouks_x posted...
Low 3ds sales? The f... are you on?

Low sales of the 3DS version of Revelations. It's been a common claim on this board.

I wonder though, how do the Resident Evil: Revelations sales compare to the sales of Vita's top games?
#14mike_411Posted 1/24/2013 1:35:11 PM
would be interesting if they just made it remote play compatible down the line.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#15Kuebel33Posted 1/24/2013 2:44:22 PM
FindmeElseweyr posted...
I don't see why everyone is getting whipped into a frenzy over this.

It wasn't even that good of a game, honestly. RE6 was a lot better, and I don't even like the RE series all that much.

It's like, Capcom says "hey we're not making it for the Vita", and instead of saying "K." and dealing with it, everyone drops to their hands and knees and starts screaming and crying "WHY CAPCOM, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US, WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THISSSS Q_______________Q"

Like wow. It's a mediocre game that's getting ported to the consoles... so go play it on the consoles if you really want it, or on the 3DS if you need it to be portable. You aren't missing much though.

We must have played different games because RE Revelations was one of the best games of that year...and leaps better than RE6
---
Wii U: kuebel33 - Wii: 8877 3660 6443 4949 - XboxLive, psn, & Steam: DirtiestQBizzy
3DS: Q : 2449-4627-4540 | playing: Gears3, ZombiU, Blops 2, NSMBU
#16SolaceIXPosted 1/24/2013 5:26:38 PM
Kuebel33 posted...
FindmeElseweyr posted...
I don't see why everyone is getting whipped into a frenzy over this.

It wasn't even that good of a game, honestly. RE6 was a lot better, and I don't even like the RE series all that much.

It's like, Capcom says "hey we're not making it for the Vita", and instead of saying "K." and dealing with it, everyone drops to their hands and knees and starts screaming and crying "WHY CAPCOM, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US, WHAT HAVE WE DONE TO DESERVE THISSSS Q_______________Q"

Like wow. It's a mediocre game that's getting ported to the consoles... so go play it on the consoles if you really want it, or on the 3DS if you need it to be portable. You aren't missing much though.

We must have played different games because RE Revelations was one of the best games of that year...and leaps better than RE6

Revelations is pretty awesome! Just picked up a 3DS last night with the game. Well worth it.

BUT, I think people are getting "whipped into a frenzy" over this because it's being ported to pretty much every single system EXCEPT the Vita. FFS even the PC is getting it.
---
"Outside of FPS games, the PC really doesn't have ANYTHING." - Friends, gotta love 'em!
#17TAoRPosted 1/24/2013 6:27:14 PM
Maybe it would get a Vita release if the Vita wasn't selling like crap.
---
Oh, oh, oh ice-cold milk and an oreo cookie...
#18BruceLee1974Posted 1/24/2013 6:32:24 PM
I watched a video on this and it doesn't look that good to me. I like RE's with Zombies not these weird looking monster things.

Give me RE 1 and 2 HD any day then this.
#19Elements012894Posted 1/24/2013 6:37:03 PM
Of course it has nothing to do with the 3DS's low sales, it has everything to do with the Vita's low sales.
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#20MewtwoExPosted 1/24/2013 6:41:07 PM
It sold great on the 3DS, thanks to its success they are bringing it to the HD consoles to remove the bad taste RE6 left on us

the Vita flopped so bad that sadly they didnt bother to bring it here

/end of topic
---
http://dunzi.wippiespace.com/pics/trollin-hatin.jpg