So what are you guys gonna do if (when) Soul Sacrifice doesn't sell at all.

#1deathpapayaPosted 1/24/2013 3:08:36 PM
Because that is basically all the Vita has coming that has any potential to really sell.
---
Steam: Emophia PS3: Emophia Vita: Kitikat XBL: Genophia
#2Nightmare637Posted 1/24/2013 3:10:28 PM
continue playing the system I payed for.

hold some slight hope for future releases.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#3RotuhiiriPosted 1/24/2013 3:12:59 PM
Play Soul Sacrifice.

I honestly think Phantasy Star Online 2 is a bigger deal in Japan and Killzone Mercenary a bigger deal in the west than Soul Sacrifice. Gods Eater 2 in Japan too but it will also be available for PSP. People expect too much sales from Soul Sacrifice I think.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#4naitik_nellyPosted 1/24/2013 3:14:40 PM
It wont happen definitly . This game has a very big name attached to it INAFUNE no chance of it not selling well
#5j2zon2591Posted 1/24/2013 3:14:57 PM
When's it coming out to the West?

Pray for a good E3 for the VITA.. but likely to be away from the spotlight because of the newer home consoles TBA.

Pray to SEGA to release another PJD game or even announce one before the year ends.

Worst case scenario; I just trade it in for a PS4/720 and add $$$.
#6Error1355(Moderator)Posted 1/24/2013 3:15:02 PM
I wasn't planning on buying it anyway.
---
They let us play with markers...
...but I keep trying to draw infinity.
#7DalekZeroPosted 1/24/2013 3:16:59 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Play Soul Sacrifice.

I honestly think Phantasy Star Online 2 is a bigger deal in Japan and Killzone Mercenary a bigger deal in the west than Soul Sacrifice. Gods Eater 2 in Japan too but it will also be available for PSP. People expect too much sales from Soul Sacrifice I think.

This. I will be disappointed, but as long as the game is rated well, it will sell well. People liked Ragnarok Odyssey despite its flaws because it was mon hun on vita. If soul sacrifice can get good reviews (80+ average) then it has so much potential.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#8calvinliangPosted 1/24/2013 3:18:33 PM
Why should we do anything? Would it be our fault?
---
---
PSN ID: CaptCalvin
#9kingofall214Posted 1/24/2013 3:21:10 PM
Depends on what you mean by sell. Sell vita systems? No I don't think it will move systems at all except maybe in Japan because that kind of game is popular their I guess. I don't really know what the Japan populace likes so I don't know.

As for just game sales it doesn't bother me.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#10DemonDog666Posted 1/24/2013 3:25:20 PM
Buy and play it... duh. Sales have nothing to do with quality. Look at 3DS sold a ton and it's a horrible system with next to no features no real account system, 3D that does nothing but give you a headack and less good games then vita in over twice the time on the market and it sold alot, why? Advertisement and massive desperate price drop 6 months after it came out roughly 6 months before vita came out.