So what are you guys gonna do if (when) Soul Sacrifice doesn't sell at all.

#21kewldude475Posted 1/24/2013 3:38:56 PM
BigKahn8 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Buy and play it... duh. Sales have nothing to do with quality. Look at 3DS sold a ton and it's a horrible system with next to no features no real account system, 3D that does nothing but give you a headack and less good games then vita in over twice the time on the market and it sold alot, why? Advertisement and massive desperate price drop 6 months after it came out roughly 6 months before vita came out.

Sales=Quality.

Soul Sacrifice will be a bad game because of it's poor sales, just like the Playstation Vita.

Face the facts. Sales=quality.

Hasn't this argument been destroyed time and time again?

Not that anyone with half a brain wouldn't know that this is false.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#22BigKahn8Posted 1/24/2013 3:40:30 PM
kewldude475 posted...
BigKahn8 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Buy and play it... duh. Sales have nothing to do with quality. Look at 3DS sold a ton and it's a horrible system with next to no features no real account system, 3D that does nothing but give you a headack and less good games then vita in over twice the time on the market and it sold alot, why? Advertisement and massive desperate price drop 6 months after it came out roughly 6 months before vita came out.

Sales=Quality.

Soul Sacrifice will be a bad game because of it's poor sales, just like the Playstation Vita.

Actually it is true.

Look at the amount of games that sold well and are good compared to the games that sold bad and are flops.

See? That is your proof.
#23Nightmare637Posted 1/24/2013 3:40:39 PM
kewldude475 posted...
BigKahn8 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Sales=Quality.

Hes a troll, logic means nothing to him.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#24Sami1000Posted 1/24/2013 3:41:45 PM
This is exactly whats weird here on gamefaqs. Why do you people stress the sales so much?

To answer op's question, i don't even expect soul sacrifice to sell any better than other vita titles do. If vita gets discontinued this year i will give my unit a proper funeral and will remember year have spend with it and keep wondering why exactly people didn't want to buy vita. Then i move on and buy pc, 3ds, wii u or ps4.
#25DemonDog666Posted 1/24/2013 3:43:01 PM(edited)
BigKahn8 posted...
Actually it is true.

Look at the amount of games that sold well and are good compared to the games that sold bad and are flops.

See? That is your proof.

And the bad games that sold well and the good games that bankrupted companies? Two points make a line not a pattern.
#26BigKahn8Posted 1/24/2013 3:43:31 PM
Sami1000 posted...
This is exactly whats weird here on gamefaqs. Why do you people stress the sales so much?

To answer op's question, i don't even expect soul sacrifice to sell any better than other vita titles do. If vita gets discontinued this year i will give my unit a proper funeral and will remember year have spend with it and keep wondering why exactly people didn't want to buy vita. Then i move on and buy pc, 3ds, wii u or ps4.

It's 2013. Games ain't about quality but about sales now. Gamers care about sales rather than if they like the game or the quality of the game when it come sto purchases. You should know that.
#27enigma2274Posted 1/24/2013 3:43:32 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

I totally agree. Had a 3DS and already sold it.
---
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP Vita, Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni
#28BigKahn8Posted 1/24/2013 3:44:06 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
BigKahn8 posted...
Actually it is true.

See? That is your proof.

And the bad games that sold well and the good games that bankrupted companies? Two points make a line not a pattern.

Sorry, those games don't exist.
#29GenocideHeartPosted 1/24/2013 3:45:53 PM
BigKahn8 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Sales=Quality.

Sales don't indicate quality, they just indicate how many people can be suckered into playing a bad game thanks solely to brand name.

Case in point: Final Fantasy XIII.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#30BigKahn8Posted 1/24/2013 3:47:10 PM
GenocideHeart posted...
BigKahn8 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Sales=Quality.

Sales don't indicate quality, they just indicate how many people can be suckered into playing a bad game thanks solely to brand name.

Case in point: Final Fantasy XIII.

Actually they do equal quality. Take a good look at the best selling games: They're all good quality.

I only buy games and systems that sell 5 million + units and the only way I can get a low selling game is from a gift.