So what are you guys gonna do if (when) Soul Sacrifice doesn't sell at all.

#51GenocideHeartPosted 1/24/2013 4:11:36 PM
KogaSteelfang posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
There are so many games to play on the Vita it's not funny. There are so many PS1 games and PSP games that I haven't even touched my 6 Vita games I own.

So if Soul Sacrifice doesn't sell it's no big deal to me, heck we don't even have a release date here still.

And the guy that made this topic sounds like he doesn't even have a Vita.

Seems a bit redundant to buy and Vita, only to play ps1 classics and PSP titles.
Could've just got a cheap psp, saved a ton of money, and buy tons more psp games.

The vita has dual analog. That's a pretty damn big deal for a lot of PSOne classics, which are nearly unplayable on PSP due to only one analog stick being available.

And some PSP games are amazing with the second analog.
---
**PS3 ID: GenocideHeart - Vita ID: VR-Jaguarandi**
"You forgot to buy Warp Wire, didn't you?" --Nevius
#52JustPlainEvilPosted 1/24/2013 4:45:01 PM
Doesn't bug me.

I have waaaaay too many other games to finish on multiple platforms, so I can't afford to be biased.
---
Touhou/MLP/Animu/Gaming Fan. PSN: MortaLPortaL SteamID:MortaLPortaL_
Phenom II X4 965(3.8ghz), Sapphire HD7870, 8GB Gskill, BioStar A880G+, Seasonic S12II, W8.
#53Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/24/2013 4:51:20 PM
A friend of mine and I are buying it..so I would play the game with him? Another one of my friends will probably buy it if I were to tell him to. (All my friends have Vitas..)
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#54beny_pimpsterPosted 1/24/2013 4:57:40 PM
DalekZero posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
Play Soul Sacrifice.

I honestly think Phantasy Star Online 2 is a bigger deal in Japan and Killzone Mercenary a bigger deal in the west than Soul Sacrifice. Gods Eater 2 in Japan too but it will also be available for PSP. People expect too much sales from Soul Sacrifice I think.

This. I will be disappointed, but as long as the game is rated well, it will sell well. People liked Ragnarok Odyssey despite its flaws because it was mon hun on vita. If soul sacrifice can get good reviews (80+ average) then it has so much potential.

wats mon hun???
#55kewldude475Posted 1/24/2013 4:58:53 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
BigKahn8 posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Buy and play it... duh. Sales have nothing to do with quality. Look at 3DS sold a ton and it's a horrible system with next to no features no real account system, 3D that does nothing but give you a headack and less good games then vita in over twice the time on the market and it sold alot, why? Advertisement and massive desperate price drop 6 months after it came out roughly 6 months before vita came out.

Sales=Quality.

Soul Sacrifice will be a bad game because of it's poor sales, just like the Playstation Vita.

Face the facts. Sales=quality.

Hasn't this argument been destroyed time and time again?

Not that anyone with half a brain wouldn't know that this is false.

if sales =/= quality, then I guess those game.com games were excellent? It had Resident Evil 2, Duke Nukem, Sonic the hedgehog and Mortal Kombat. It was also the first touch screen handheld, first handheld to go online, had 2 cart slots, and didn't sell much. So, if Vita is a success, then so it the game.com?

...wat.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#56jjeerryyonly9Posted 1/24/2013 5:00:37 PM
kewldude475 posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
Play Soul Sacrifice.

---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#57BruceLee1974Posted 1/24/2013 5:01:40 PM
Well I never got a chance to play PSP games before owning a Vita and I have access to a lot of them now from a little trick a friend told me ;) So I'm enjoying these PSP games while I'm waiting for some other good Vita games to get released.

I'm not saying I don't like my Vita games, i'd just rather play these first and then play my other games later as there is no rush now since no more good games seem to be coming on Xbox 360 and I will have plenty of time to play them once I get my new job.
#58PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/24/2013 5:15:09 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
There are so many games to play on the Vita it's not funny. There are so many PS1 games and PSP games that I haven't even touched my 6 Vita games I own.

So if Soul Sacrifice doesn't sell it's no big deal to me, heck we don't even have a release date here still.

And the guy that made this topic sounds like he doesn't even have a Vita.

This.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#59PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 1/24/2013 5:16:25 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
Well I never got a chance to play PSP games before owning a Vita and I have access to a lot of them now from a little trick a friend told me ;) So I'm enjoying these PSP games while I'm waiting for some other good Vita games to get released.

I'm not saying I don't like my Vita games, i'd just rather play these first and then play my other games later as there is no rush now since no more good games seem to be coming on Xbox 360 and I will have plenty of time to play them once I get my new job.

Except for Grand Theft Auto 5. Sooooooooo excited for that!
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#60BruceLee1974Posted 1/24/2013 5:29:51 PM
PlayaMadeTxn05 posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...

Except for Grand Theft Auto 5. Sooooooooo excited for that!

Ohh yeah I forgot there are 2 xbox games I want to play GTA5 and Dead Island riptide.I guess I can play these when I'm home :)

But atm, I'm having so much fun playing a game called Final Fantasy Crisis Core even though I don't normally play RPG's and not to sure what I'm doing most of the time haha.