So what are you guys gonna do if (when) Soul Sacrifice doesn't sell at all.

#61FKRW4LifePosted 1/24/2013 6:38:46 PM
KogaSteelfang posted...
BruceLee1974 posted...
There are so many games to play on the Vita it's not funny. There are so many PS1 games and PSP games that I haven't even touched my 6 Vita games I own.

So if Soul Sacrifice doesn't sell it's no big deal to me, heck we don't even have a release date here still.

And the guy that made this topic sounds like he doesn't even have a Vita.

Seems a bit redundant to buy and Vita, only to play ps1 classics and PSP titles.
Could've just got a cheap psp, saved a ton of money, and buy tons more psp games.
It kind of speaks volumes when you own 6 Vita games, and leave them untouched by opting for games available both on ps3 and psp.

Anyway, I wouldn't really care either way about Soul Sacrifice.
It's not really the kind of game I'm interested in, so if it fails, it won't bother me. if it somehow manages to sell tons, and increase total Vita sales, then I'd be glad, but that'd be more about an increased install base than SS.

Ive owned two psps. Definitely prefer psp and psone games on the Vita.
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#62Sephiroth ClonePosted 1/24/2013 7:06:23 PM
Not care and enjoy a great game.
---
Current Playing: With myself.
PSN: ThePorl.
#63DalekZeroPosted 1/24/2013 7:09:14 PM
beny_pimpster posted...
DalekZero posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
Play Soul Sacrifice.

I honestly think Phantasy Star Online 2 is a bigger deal in Japan and Killzone Mercenary a bigger deal in the west than Soul Sacrifice. Gods Eater 2 in Japan too but it will also be available for PSP. People expect too much sales from Soul Sacrifice I think.

This. I will be disappointed, but as long as the game is rated well, it will sell well. People liked Ragnarok Odyssey despite its flaws because it was mon hun on vita. If soul sacrifice can get good reviews (80+ average) then it has so much potential.

wats mon hun???

Sorry about that, monster hunter. I was typing on an iphone.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#64TamericanPosted 1/24/2013 7:22:21 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Buy and play it... duh. Sales have nothing to do with quality. Look at 3DS sold a ton and it's a horrible system with next to no features no real account system, 3D that does nothing but give you a headack and less good games then vita in over twice the time on the market and it sold alot, why? Advertisement and massive desperate price drop 6 months after it came out roughly 6 months before vita came out.

well said my fiend
---
"God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." - Voltaire (1694-1778)
#65darkphiresagePosted 1/24/2013 7:28:18 PM
jjeerryyonly9 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
Play Soul Sacrifice.

---
vita board has literally 1 or 2 trolls - GoombaX (he was absolutely serious)
#66KogaSteelfangPosted 1/24/2013 7:53:55 PM
FKRW4Life posted...

Ive owned two psps. Definitely prefer psp and psone games on the Vita.

He explained it, and it makes sense.
I guess I just hung up on the fact he seemed to have little to no interest in Vita games.
I didn't consider the 2nd stick, or any other enhancements.

Still, seems odd to not even touch the Vita games, but I can't judge, it's his choice, which he made a very good point for.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#67TamericanPosted 1/24/2013 7:54:15 PM
Tamerican posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Buy and play it... duh. Sales have nothing to do with quality. Look at 3DS sold a ton and it's a horrible system with next to no features no real account system, 3D that does nothing but give you a headack and less good games then vita in over twice the time on the market and it sold alot, why? Advertisement and massive desperate price drop 6 months after it came out roughly 6 months before vita came out.

well said my fiend

and yes i left the " r " out intentionally.
---
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying. - Oscar Wilde, The Happy Prince and Other Stories
#68GrandCollapsePosted 1/24/2013 8:01:33 PM
darkphiresage posted...
jjeerryyonly9 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
Play Soul Sacrifice.

---
Look, a boomerang! Wait, isn't that a toma......augh!
#69synthetiksinPosted 1/24/2013 8:12:17 PM
GrandCollapse posted...
darkphiresage posted...
jjeerryyonly9 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...
Play Soul Sacrifice.

Also,

Tamerican posted...
Tamerican posted...

and yes i left the " r " out intentionally.

You must be that one guy that laughs at his own jokes, even when no one else is.
#70xfactorPosted 1/24/2013 9:22:05 PM
Start the "wait for E3" promises
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6