Planning to buy a vita. Any good uk deals going on?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Planning to buy a vita. Any good uk deals going on?
4 years ago#1
topic
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
4 years ago#2
I'm monitoring the situation every day and the best deal I can find now is the gamestop bundle for 184 (Vita Wi-Fi, 8GB card + a game: LBP or PS All-Stars Battle Royal). I think it was for 175 yesterday, so the price changes all the time. Watch out for Shopto deals as they can be quite good and Amazon, obviously (although not atm). I think I've been looking for a good month now and these three seem to always have the best deals.
4 years ago#3
finalstan posted...
I'm monitoring the situation every day and the best deal I can find now is the gamestop bundle for 184 (Vita Wi-Fi, 8GB card + a game: LBP or PS All-Stars Battle Royal). I think it was for 175 yesterday, so the price changes all the time. Watch out for Shopto deals as they can be quite good and Amazon, obviously (although not atm). I think I've been looking for a good month now and these three seem to always have the best deals.

I looked at the gamestop one and it seemed like a good deal. But annoyingly when I click on the build your bundle button I can't add the 8gb memory card as it's add buttton just doesn't show up which means I can't order it. I can click on the add to cart button before I click on the build bundle button but do you know if I'll still get my game and memory card if I do so?
Steam thefabregas22
4 years ago#4
Just replying quickly - worked for me, I could build the bundle, try a different browser as all Add buttons are showing and you are meant to add all three together before adding to the cart at the top and then checking out.
4 years ago#5
And the bundle is gone now i.e. they ran out of mem. cards. Hope you made it with your purchase :)
4 years ago#6
finalstan posted...
And the bundle is gone now i.e. they ran out of mem. cards. Hope you made it with your purchase :)

I didn't :( I'll have to have another look for deals tomorrow.
Steam thefabregas22
4 years ago#7
Hey just get a friend to say they referred you to get a Vita or even a family member and then you get $20 credit i think Sony is giving away for people referring the Vita.
4 years ago#8
Ok couldn't find any better deals than that. It looks like its just the 8gb memory card thats outta stock. Would there be a way for me to order the bundle without. If not any idea how long till they'd get more in stock?
Steam thefabregas22
4 years ago#9
No idea regarding the mem. cards. I think you should be able to get the bundle without that, but it may be worth emailing the customer service, maybe they will help you with that.

I found a better deal, though. Try xtra-vision.co.uk and look for cod black ops bundle, it's 159 atm. I'm not sure if it's available, I think you have to register to add to the basket.

All I'm waiting for is the pay day :)
4 years ago#10
finalstan posted...
No idea regarding the mem. cards. I think you should be able to get the bundle without that, but it may be worth emailing the customer service, maybe they will help you with that.

I found a better deal, though. Try xtra-vision.co.uk and look for cod black ops bundle, it's 159 atm. I'm not sure if it's available, I think you have to register to add to the basket.

All I'm waiting for is the pay day :)

I'll probably go with the xtra vision bundle. It's the best bundle I've seen so far and I don't expect to find any better. Thanks
Steam thefabregas22
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Planning to buy a vita. Any good uk deals going on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived