Wiiu Was doing terrible sales in japan, boom Nintendo did a sick presentation

#41SagadegoPosted 1/25/2013 10:16:29 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
Yet another moronic topic by nintendo fanboys. Nintendo announces next to nothing but rehashes and Iwata says "hey wait, be patient we will eventually get games..in like 3 months" and the fanboys think this if great?!

you sound butturt.
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
#42GloryChaosPosted 1/25/2013 10:17:10 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
Yet another moronic topic by nintendo fanboys. Nintendo announces next to nothing but rehashes and Iwata says "hey wait, be patient we will eventually get games..in like 3 months" and the fanboys think this if great?!

TC's sig and profile lack a Nintendo Network ID or even friend code. He has info for everything else though. Nintendo fanboy?
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#43Manilo_PunishPosted 1/25/2013 10:18:19 AM
Wow, orange just schooled you guys and now since you're so butthurt you can only say things like "I think Orange just had a mental break, lulz."
---
The Punish.
#44Dark_ZenoPosted 1/25/2013 10:20:45 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

This is not a troll topic. A lot of people (like you!) were comparing the WiiU to the Vita because both had bad sales. TC is asking "How is Sony gonna answer to those sales?" and using the Nintendo Direct as a example of how a company can deal with bad sales and create some momentum for the system.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#45FlipManV3Posted 1/25/2013 10:23:51 AM
I really love my Vita and is probably my favorite handheld to date, but yeah, they need to pick up the pace with big hitters. It's already bad en
My Vita looks like it's not going to get played this year with Fire Emblem, Etrian, PxZ, and X/Y as well as TBD games for 2013.

I'm demanding a new FF Tactics on this. Maybe some insanely awesome RPG. Too bad Quantic Dream will probably never touch the Vita.
-
---
The Vita and the Wii U boards have the whiniest people on GameFAQs.
#46FlipManV3Posted 1/25/2013 10:34:57 AM
Manilo_Punish posted...
Wow, orange just schooled you guys and now since you're so butthurt you can only say things like "I think Orange just had a mental break, lulz."

School us on...history of Nintendo?

Lol, the topic is about why Sony isn't do anything. Not if Nintendo is a looked down company or not. As far as I know, Nintendo Direct still happened. His point is pretty irrelevant to the topic.
I wasn't under the impression that he was trying to argue anyway, so what would be a response to off-topic Nintendo bashing?
-
---
The Vita and the Wii U boards have the whiniest people on GameFAQs.
#47Sailor GoonPosted 1/25/2013 10:36:35 AM
Dark_Zeno posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

This is not a troll topic. A lot of people (like you!) were comparing the WiiU to the Vita because both had bad sales. TC is asking "How is Sony gonna answer to those sales?" and using the Nintendo Direct as a example of how a company can deal with bad sales and create some momentum for the system.

The point is, Nintendo didnt really do anything. They simply made some promises to try to revitalize hype. Besides the fact they barely announced anything new, they gave no words on time frames. I doubt most of what they talked about will come out in 2013....WW HD might. Other than that, theyre only message was "wait". Which is funny, as the nintendo fanboys seemed to latch onto Sonys message of "soon" and make fun if it.
---
"The Vita sold six times more than the 3DS so far" - n0matter
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#48Dark_ZenoPosted 1/25/2013 10:41:08 AM
FlipManV3 posted...
Manilo_Punish posted...

School us on...history of Nintendo?

Lol, the topic is about why Sony isn't do anything. Not if Nintendo is a looked down company or not. As far as I know, Nintendo Direct still happened. His point is pretty irrelevant to the topic.
I wasn't under the impression that he was trying to argue anyway, so what would be a response to off-topic Nintendo bashing?
-

This. He can write 10 posts talking about the bad things Nintendo did/do, but what does that change? Nobody is saying that Nintendo are saints, we are saying that they seem to have a plan to the WiiU, something Sony doesn't appear to have for the Vita.
And if this topic was about whatever Nintendo are saints or not, he provided a great total of 0 sources for everything he wrote, so why believe him? (Also, you should add the DmC board to your sig FlipMan.)
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#49Dark_ZenoPosted 1/25/2013 10:50:03 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

The point is, Nintendo didnt really do anything. They simply made some promises to try to revitalize hype. Besides the fact they barely announced anything new, they gave no words on time frames. I doubt most of what they talked about will come out in 2013....WW HD might. Other than that, theyre only message was "wait". Which is funny, as the nintendo fanboys seemed to latch onto Sonys message of "soon" and make fun if it.

They showed more things about The Wonderful 101 and a dev video of Bayo 2. They gave more info about a new 3D Mario, Zelda, Mario Kart and SSB, which we knew were coming, but now we know more about when. They also showed X and announced FE Meets SMT, both which look amazing (Also the Yoshi sequel). IMO that is pretty good and it gave WiiU owners a lot to expect in the long run, so its a success as far as a ND can be.
---
#50bksonic123Posted 1/25/2013 10:53:19 AM
Is it traditional for Nintendo fan boys to troll on Sony forums, and for Sony fan boys to troll on Nintendo forums?
---