Wiiu Was doing terrible sales in japan, boom Nintendo did a sick presentation

#51Fat_Dog_MendozaPosted 1/25/2013 12:05:41 PM
Is it traditional for Nintendo fan boys to troll on Sony forums, and for Sony fan boys to troll on Nintendo forums?

Ever since the PSP and DS went head-to-head, yes.
---
*wipes brown*
#52DaMonsterZer0Posted 1/25/2013 12:13:51 PM
Sailor Goon: I don't want any information on any games until It's on the shelf Dag namit.
---
The Monster Is Zero - S1nharvest
My calculations are of course, precise, and the result exactly as I predicted.
#53elsmittyPosted 1/25/2013 12:17:42 PM
Cause Nintendo actually cares?
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#54AceAndJunpeiPosted 1/25/2013 12:27:18 PM
Sailor Goon posted...
Dark_Zeno posted...
Sailor Goon posted...
Yet another moronic topic by nintendo fanboys. Nintendo announces next to nothing but rehashes and Iwata says "hey wait, be patient we will eventually get games..in like 3 months" and the fanboys think this if great?!

This is not a troll topic. A lot of people (like you!) were comparing the WiiU to the Vita because both had bad sales. TC is asking "How is Sony gonna answer to those sales?" and using the Nintendo Direct as a example of how a company can deal with bad sales and create some momentum for the system.

The point is, Nintendo didnt really do anything. They simply made some promises to try to revitalize hype. Besides the fact they barely announced anything new, they gave no words on time frames. I doubt most of what they talked about will come out in 2013....WW HD might. Other than that, theyre only message was "wait". Which is funny, as the nintendo fanboys seemed to latch onto Sonys message of "soon" and make fun if it.

Translation: "Waaaaah Nintendo is better at showing stuff than Sony waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!"

Pathetic Goon/10;)
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/62168949?page=1
Goon claims 90k to 70k is "70% drop in sales"
#55Ampharos64Posted 1/25/2013 12:28:14 PM
OtakuGamera posted...
the presentation basically says "be patient for 2-3 years and we will give you 4-5 games", didnt actually changed the lack of games.

though i agree that sony should've done something to alleviate some worries and inject some positivity into the system.

Very much this. I mean, who didn't seriously expect the Wii U would eventually get a new Zelda and a 3D Mario game? Nintendo hardly need to even announce it. Only things unexpected were Yarn Yoshi, which is still not particularly surprising, and Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei, which I guess is, I can see why people might be more excited by that one, but like the other games will still be some time away. I doubt the presentation would sell that many people on the system who weren't sold before.

As far as the Vita goes, I think people will probably have to wait till E3. Crossing my fingers for Tales of Hearts R, then I'll definitely get one.

AceAndJunpei posted...
Bayonetta 2 was shown and that's Fall 2013, Wind Waker HD was shown, Fall 2013.

You and your fail mate snowboard ought to get a room and study calendars and then you can speak with the adults;0)

Wind Waker? I'm pretty sure I played that ten years ago (gosh, can't believe it's been that long), and didn't like it, at that. And Bayonetta 2 was already announced, so it's not new or unexpected.
#56gamewhooper181Posted 1/25/2013 12:31:51 PM
Ampharos64 posted...
OtakuGamera posted...
the presentation basically says "be patient for 2-3 years and we will give you 4-5 games", didnt actually changed the lack of games.

though i agree that sony should've done something to alleviate some worries and inject some positivity into the system.

Very much this. I mean, who didn't seriously expect the Wii U would eventually get a new Zelda and a 3D Mario game? Nintendo hardly need to even announce it. Only things unexpected were Yarn Yoshi, which is still not particularly surprising, and Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei, which I guess is, I can see why people might be more excited by that one, but like the other games will still be some time away. I doubt the presentation would sell that many people on the system who weren't sold before.

As far as the Vita goes, I think people will probably have to wait till E3. Crossing my fingers for Tales of Hearts R, then I'll definitely get one.

AceAndJunpei posted...
Bayonetta 2 was shown and that's Fall 2013, Wind Waker HD was shown, Fall 2013.

You and your fail mate snowboard ought to get a room and study calendars and then you can speak with the adults;0)

Wind Waker? I'm pretty sure I played that ten years ago (gosh, can't believe it's been that long), and didn't like it, at that. And Bayonetta 2 was already announced, so it's not new or unexpected.

You didn't like Zelda: The Wind Waker but you're "crossing your fingers" for Tales of Hearts R?

Yeesh.

I'm also not sure I expected X, a new Xeno game, so soon either. Did you? I mean, Xenoblade Chronicles was the best RPG of this past generation. Why would gameplay footage of X not get gamers pumped?
---
PS3/PSN: gamewhooper
NNID/Miiverse: gamewhooper
#57mike_411Posted 1/25/2013 12:33:15 PM
elsmitty posted...
Cause Nintendo actually cares?

corporations never "care".
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#58xXkewls0358Posted 1/25/2013 12:36:20 PM
bksonic123 posted...
Is it traditional for Nintendo fan boys to troll on Sony forums, and for Sony fan boys to troll on Nintendo forums?

Nah its just traditional for normal people armed with logic to educate the fact that one company is arrogant and does nothing besides sitting around with a thumb up their a** and blames everything in the book to make up for their lack of profession while the other company at least apologizes for their mistakes, listens/support their consumers, and tries to fix things. I'll let others here say which is which, its pretty obvious who is on the winning side and who isn't.
---
fEeD mEh!!1
#59mike_411Posted 1/25/2013 12:42:27 PM
xXkewls0358 posted...
bksonic123 posted...

Nah its just traditional for normal people armed with logic to educate the fact that one company is arrogant and does nothing besides sitting around with a thumb up their a** and blames everything in the book to make up for their lack of profession while the other company at least apologizes for their mistakes, listens/support their consumers, and tries to fix things. I'll let others here say which is which, its pretty obvious who is on the winning side and who isn't.

unfortunately they also turn around and charge you for add-ons that should have been included in the system from the get go and then release new revisions months later, forcing you to buy said add-ons again. >.>

One company has the power of super popular brands and the other doesn't, that's really what it boils down to.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
I'm just full of opinions!! =D
#60Ampharos64Posted 1/25/2013 12:50:04 PM(edited)
gamewhooper181 posted...
You didn't like Zelda: The Wind Waker but you're "crossing your fingers" for Tales of Hearts R?

Yeesh.

I'm also not sure I expected X, a new Xeno game, so soon either. Did you? I mean, Xenoblade Chronicles was the best RPG of this past generation. Why would gameplay footage of X not get gamers pumped?

Why would I not be crossing my fingers for Tales of Hearts R yet unimpressed by the announcement of Wind Waker HD? The two games have nothing in common so people who like one aren't necessarily going to like the other, I love Tales, and unlike with WW, I've yet to hear anyone complain that the gameplay in Hearts is seriously flawed. I played WW again recently, thinking 'the sailing can't really be that bad, right?'. It was actually worse than I remembered.
(If Nintendo fix its issues and include a higher difficulty I might actually be interested, however. The dialogue was lively, and some of the character development was good)

I was expecting it at E3, myself, so it's only a bit sooner than I would've thought. I don't expect it'll actually be out that soon, though, it will probably be a while.
I know a lot of people liked it so yeah, I do get why they're looking forward to X, but it seemed too Western/MMO-ish for me personally. I also don't think most exclusively Nintendo gamers (console wise, not handheld wise of course) are really JRPG players, so I don't trust their judgement.

bksonic123 posted...

Nintendo fans really seem to have been targeting the Vita board in particular lately, and personally, I'm fed up of seeing how they're acting. Note that I'm a Nintendo fan myself, not a Sony fan, actually own a 3DS (and love it) and not a Vita. I just feel it's unfair and it makes me want to stick up for Sony a bit. XD