Wiiu Was doing terrible sales in japan, boom Nintendo did a sick presentation

#71blunderminePosted 1/25/2013 1:17:01 PM
Manilo_Punish posted...
Wow, orange just schooled you guys and now since you're so butthurt you can only say things like "I think Orange just had a mental break, lulz."

Well seeing about how much stuff in the post was flat out wrong, there's some justification for claiming he was talking out of his ass.

Square Enix refused to develop for the SNES? FF VI would like a word with you...
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#72vyseskiesPosted 1/25/2013 1:18:15 PM
actually the WiiU is doing pretty good for a desk system, specially with $350 price tag and poor library at the moment. You can't compare handheld sales with consoles ever.

Aside from PS2 which was godly but thanks only because of the DVD player, and not the gaming system.
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#73Ampharos64Posted 1/25/2013 1:32:06 PM(edited)
Compass posted...
gamewhooper181 posted...
You didn't like Zelda: The Wind Waker but you're "crossing your fingers" for Tales of Hearts R?

Yeesh.

lol, this.

I am pretty sure I am not the only person who didn't like WW. And I have played it again recently, so I gave it a second chance, and if you read my previous post you would see I acknowledged its positives as well as its flaws. Note that I said I didn't like the game, which is the case for various reasons (including just plain finding it depressing to see Hyrule like that) not that I thought it was the worst game ever made. It has some good characters (I especially really like Medli), and is in some areas charmingly quirky. It's still seriously flawed, sailing is extremely aggravating which is pretty unfortunate considering how much of the game involves it, it's too easy, and it could have done with more dungeons instead of that awful Triforce collecting quest. Whereas I've seen pretty much only praise for Tales of Hearts, seems only to be expected that a Tales fan would hope for the remake (which is already known to effect more than just the graphics) to be localised.
#74OtakuGameraPosted 1/25/2013 1:27:20 PM
Square Enix refused to develop for the SNES? FF VI would like a word with you...

im guessing he meant for FF7, before the PS1, nintendo pretty much have the monopoly over console gaming so SE didnt have a choice.
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64767381
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#75CaptainMoosePosted 1/25/2013 1:32:10 PM
This topic/board is packed to the rim with butthurt Sony fanboys pretending that they're proud of their butthurtiness. Wow.
#76UniversquallPosted 1/25/2013 1:32:41 PM
Pass on WW. But it'll be interesting to see if Nintendo gets any good games out for the Wii U before next year. Hopefully they do. It needs some.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#77LightHawKnightPosted 1/25/2013 1:42:13 PM
Ah, the trolls. Can't stop chuckling.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#78kcypher2000Posted 1/25/2013 1:43:48 PM
Universquall posted...
Pass on WW. But it'll be interesting to see if Nintendo gets any good games out for the Wii U before next year. Hopefully they do. It needs some.

Vita needs them too. Look at your sig for proof at how bad the vita line up is. Your games list makes me happy to own a 360.

Moral of the story of this topic is that Sony should do something instead of just ignore the vita and hopes it starts selling. Whether you like nintendo games or not atleast they are trying.
#79UniversquallPosted 1/25/2013 1:47:32 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Vita needs them too. Look at your sig for proof at how bad the vita line up is. Your games list makes me happy to own a 360.

Moral of the story of this topic is that Sony should do something instead of just ignore the vita and hopes it starts selling. Whether you like nintendo games or not atleast they are trying.

If my sig was to be used as proof it'd say a lot about the Wii U and 360 too then.
But hopefully they do bring a GT out soon.
---
NP: Jurassic Park (PS3) Skyrim (PC) Jetpack Joyride, Final Fantasy I (Vita) Nope (WiiU60)
#80aDarkShinePosted 1/25/2013 1:47:33 PM
As big of a Nintendo fan that I am, I really hope the WiiU dies, it's just a horrible gimmick of a console. Vita, unfortunately, has this fate dwelling upon it either way...
---
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2008/03/sexy-batarian.jpg