Email from Sony

#61Nightmare637Posted 1/25/2013 4:39:57 PM
Tenchu_MasterLD posted...
I'm not sure how this work. Does the person have to buy the Vita from specific retailers? Or do they make you put in the referral code when you register your new system or something? I'm thinking of buying a Vita real soon and I wonder if I can take advantage of this.

I think when someone register there vita they'll be asked what mae them interested, and if it was a friend or existing owner they'd be asked to put in that persons PSN.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#62jjeerryyonly9Posted 1/25/2013 4:42:00 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...
The denial from the Sony faithful is absolutely sadlarious.

Wow, you're an angry little one, aren't you? Welcome to the list.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#63Tenchu_MasterLDPosted 1/25/2013 4:49:54 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
I'm not sure how this work. Does the person have to buy the Vita from specific retailers? Or do they make you put in the referral code when you register your new system or something? I'm thinking of buying a Vita real soon and I wonder if I can take advantage of this.

I think when someone register there vita they'll be asked what mae them interested, and if it was a friend or existing owner they'd be asked to put in that persons PSN.

Hmm, makes sense. Do you register your Vita through psn or does sony have their own website like club nintendo?
---
3DS FC: 3136 - 8014 - 6691
HM Name: Liam , Farm: LSY
#64MinamoPosted 1/25/2013 5:40:19 PM
Why not just shave $20 off the system or memory cards worldwide, and advertise that.

Nah, that is too smart.
#65RyuuHou25Posted 1/25/2013 5:47:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#66RyuuHou25Posted 1/25/2013 5:47:13 PM
Really Sony? THIS is how you plan on getting more systems sold?? *facepalm*

God dammit. Anyone have a link or whatever for this, I was planning on buying one when I get a fairly big chunk of money in the coming weeks here, could always use a 20 dollar PSN card, unless it's strictly for US residents because I'm in Canada!

And the ONLY reason I'm getting it is due to having disposable income and because I want P4G
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#67hardknock55Posted 1/25/2013 5:58:51 PM
I thought this was fake, went to check my email and sure enough it's real. Sorry but this is sad all they had to do was an price drop and similar program like Nintendo with ps+. Vita is a beast of a machine but this shows signs of desperation and lead me to believe it actually is on it's deathbed. Was pondering picking one up again after a price drop but ill just get a 3DS XL.
---
PSN:hardknock55
NintendoNetwork:RetroReese88
#68paperwariorPosted 1/25/2013 6:34:46 PM
I want in on this. I don't think I could do it, but I'd certainly try.
---
"God Hand is the ultimate expression of the joy of humanity, specifically the punching part of the joy of humanity."-Shigeru Miyamoto
#69kng3025Posted 1/25/2013 6:56:47 PM
Nightmare637 posted...

They'd have to put in the vita's serial number through a link sent within the referral. Idk how it actually works but I tried this with my buddy and he kept getting a "invalid serial code" error
#70kukingina2Posted 1/25/2013 6:58:17 PM
sad really... its not even worth making fun of anymore when they just lie down and die
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047