Would you buy a new ni no kuni game for vita?

#21BigReedPosted 1/26/2013 10:02:17 AM
mmc2679 posted...
It ain't gonna happen...ever.

They should either localize the ds version or port it to the Vita and localize that. That is just wishful thinking though.
---
U.S. Army Airborne Veteran
#22JobocanPosted 1/26/2013 10:15:58 AM
Compass posted...
Nah. My Wizard Edition is waiting for me at home tonight. That should be enough for me.

::basks in rays of jealousy::

Dangit, I'm still waiting for my Wizard Edition. It's SO crappy to pay extra for a game and get it over a week late (It's getting here wednesday according to my shipment tracking). Namco messed this up big time.

Speaking of the DS version, I'd point out it's not the same game as the PS3 version... Just in case that wasn't obvious enough.
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#23BigReedPosted 1/26/2013 10:18:58 AM
Jobocan posted...
Compass posted...
Nah. My Wizard Edition is waiting for me at home tonight. That should be enough for me.

Dangit, I'm still waiting for my Wizard Edition. It's SO crappy to pay extra for a game and get it over a week late (It's getting here wednesday according to my shipment tracking). Namco messed this up big time.

Speaking of the DS version, I'd point out it's not the same game as the PS3 version... Just in case that wasn't obvious enough.

:P

I know, but when I'm playing it I see no reason why that couldn't have been a portable game. So spinoffs would be welcome.
---
U.S. Army Airborne Veteran
#24JobocanPosted 1/26/2013 10:27:05 AM
BigReed posted...
Jobocan posted...
Compass posted...

:P

I know, but when I'm playing it I see no reason why that couldn't have been a portable game. So spinoffs would be welcome.

Definitely... but frankly I'd rather see the Vita get a separate Studio Ghibli game :P
---
www.vgcollect.com/jobocan - My Collection
#25j2zon2591Posted 1/26/2013 12:20:52 PM
I'll consider an ecchi version :)

Me no cootie :)
#26CompassPosted 1/26/2013 12:26:02 PM
Jobocan posted...
Compass posted...

But at least we're getting/got it. A bunch of poor saps were just straight shafted even when they preordered like six months ago. The free strategy guide peace offering is fine and all, but man dat coin, and dat book...
#27deenoonaPosted 1/26/2013 2:11:49 PM
I'd buy it.
---
noon3r - rawr.