2.05 update fails

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 2.05 update fails

User Info: mrfld

mrfld
3 years ago#1
I have tried wifi, PS3 and PC. All fail. I have tried safe mode options such as the rebuilder and the reset. I have also tried updating via safe mode. Once while connected to the PS3 it loaded the update to 99% and then failed.

Any guesses?

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
3 years ago#2
The same happened to me a few updates ago. Sony was stumped ( surprise surprise). I waited a few days and it did eventually download....very slowly though.

That was the only time I had trouble with an update, I haven't tried this one yet though.
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
3 years ago#3
Just did this update without issue. Seems odd, I remember when I was having the trouble you're having and checked the boards....very few were having the same problem.
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up

User Info: fourgigman

fourgigman
3 years ago#4
Might depend on what the server is up to, just try again later.
PSN: bulletproofvita

User Info: jjeerryyonly9

jjeerryyonly9
3 years ago#5
I had to retry it a few times, but once it started working, it took about eleven minutes to download and install.
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115

mrfld
3 years ago#6
Well I have tried multiple times even today and still nothing. It recognizes an update is available but gives me the please wait message and after an extended period of time I finally get an error message.

User Info: DalekZero

DalekZero
3 years ago#7
mrfld posted...
Well I have tried multiple times even today and still nothing. It recognizes an update is available but gives me the please wait message and after an extended period of time I finally get an error message.

I have the exact same problem.
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.

mrfld
3 years ago#8
It seems that those of us who can't update are few and far between so there won't be a rush on Sony's end to find the fix.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. 2.05 update fails

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived