Good games to get for a new vita owner?

#1thefabregas22Posted 1/26/2013 2:27:54 PM
Basically I'll be getting a vita soon so I'd like to know of some good games. I've currently ordered new little kings story and I'm importing persona 4 golden. Is it worth getting uncharted and gravity rush on psplus as I'll only be getting an 8gbcard. So any other games I should look at? I like most genres.
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#2Mcnugget2256Posted 1/26/2013 2:33:16 PM
How many topics like this exist huh? There have to be hundreds that answer exactly what you are asking. I know it might be a challenge, but before you ask the people on this board, do alittle research first.
---
Currently playing: P4G, Hitman, Pokemon White 2, Halo 4, FarC3
Waiting for: GTA5, BF4, The Last Of Us, Pokemon X.
#3poopinyofacePosted 1/26/2013 2:39:50 PM
Either answer the man or don't click on his post. Its that simple just to pass it and save your time on typing.

So far i only got ac3,uncharted,rayman,and gravity rush. I like them all so far. If you have playstation plus i would get gravity rush first. It is more unique and pretty fun. If youre a uncharted fan go that way. You can also try metacritic just for peoples opinions and see whats best.
---
GT = zXBeardOfZeusXz
#4thefabregas22(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 2:43:36 PM
poopinyoface posted...
Either answer the man or don't click on his post. Its that simple just to pass it and save your time on typing.

So far i only got ac3,uncharted,rayman,and gravity rush. I like them all so far. If you have playstation plus i would get gravity rush first. It is more unique and pretty fun. If youre a uncharted fan go that way. You can also try metacritic just for peoples opinions and see whats best.

I'll probably look into ac3 and rayman then. Thanks. Are there any big differences to rayman on vita compared to the ps3 version. If there is I might get it on ps3.
---
Steam thefabregas22
#5bluehat94Posted 1/26/2013 2:44:30 PM
Sound Shapes is fantastic
The Port of Rayman Origins
Mutant Blobs Attack
Assassins Creed: Liberation
Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward
Little Big Planet Vita
MGS HD Collection
Motorstorm RC
Escape Plan
Retro City Rampage

It feels like there are a few that i'm missing, but this is what I think of off the top of my head

Also, keep and eye out for:

Phantasy Star Online 2
Dragons Crown
Killzone: Mercenary
Tearaway
Soul Sacrifice
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (If you have a PS3 buy that version, because you get the Vita version free with it)
Guacamelee
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#6thefabregas22(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 2:50:59 PM
bluehat94 posted...
Sound Shapes is fantastic
The Port of Rayman Origins
Mutant Blobs Attack
Assassins Creed: Liberation
Zero Escape: Virtues Last Reward
Little Big Planet Vita
MGS HD Collection
Motorstorm RC
Escape Plan
Retro City Rampage

It feels like there are a few that i'm missing, but this is what I think of off the top of my head

Also, keep and eye out for:

Phantasy Star Online 2
Dragons Crown
Killzone: Mercenary
Tearaway
Soul Sacrifice
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (If you have a PS3 buy that version, because you get the Vita version free with it)
Guacamelee

Ok big thanks. I'll look into all of those. Phantasy star online 2 excites me. Still remember having great times on episodes 1 and 2.
---
Steam thefabregas22
#7bluehat94Posted 1/26/2013 2:52:41 PM
I'm interested too, it doesn't have a U.S. release date yet, and it releases next month in Japan, but i'm hopeful that it will.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#8KasuRuizaPosted 1/26/2013 2:52:41 PM
Gravity rush, Uncharted & Ragnarok kept me entertained for a few months.

Import wise, I'd say gundam seed... if you like gundam.
---
psn - KasuRuiza
#9Second_ChancesPosted 1/26/2013 2:54:27 PM
If imports are fine, I highly recommend Danball Senki W. It's hand-holdy enough that playing without being able to read it is easy enough.
#10EvilSock1990Posted 1/26/2013 3:04:42 PM
i wish people would stop posting that the vita version of PSO2 is coming stateside.
only the PC version is getting released internationally.