Ragnorok or persona 4

#11Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/26/2013 3:40:46 PM
I've never played any of the Persona games..so I'd say Ragnarok. A friend of mine and I have quite a bit of fun playing it.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#12enigma2274Posted 1/26/2013 3:44:48 PM
I've got both--gotta say Persona 4. Blows Ragnarok Odyssey away.
---
Currently playing:EDF 2017, P3P, LBP Vita, Far Cry 3, Ni No Kuni, MGS4
#13Sami1000Posted 1/26/2013 5:23:14 PM
The_Limit posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...
The_Limit posted...
Sami1000 posted...
The_Limit posted...
Persona 4 Golden is the greatest game of all-time! <3

Definitely NOT best game ever made. Great game and all but its not the best.

That's YOUR opinion.

It is an opinion of a sane, well versed gamer.

And I do not care.

Looks like i hit the nerve. You stated your opinion and i stated mine. Don't misunderstand me i love the game and bought it full price on ps2 and bought it day one for vita.
#14RotuhiiriPosted 1/26/2013 5:27:48 PM
Both "best game ever" and "NOT best game ever" are subjective opinions and nothing to argue about. In my personal opinion it's one of the best games ever and this cannot be disputed because it's an opinion.

That said, Ragnarok's online will die more and more with time so if you plan to ever get it, you should do so ASAP. The game is much more fun online. Persona 4 is in my subjective opinion the much better game of the two though.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Join our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#15FindmeElseweyrPosted 1/26/2013 5:35:26 PM
If you like grinding, get RO.
If you like dating sims, get P4.
---
I have never been more serious about anything in my life.
dungeonfighter.nexon.net
#16Sami1000Posted 1/26/2013 5:38:41 PM
Rotuhiiri posted...
Both "best game ever" and "NOT best game ever" are subjective opinions and nothing to argue about. In my personal opinion it's one of the best games ever and this cannot be disputed because it's an opinion.

That said, Ragnarok's online will die more and more with time so if you plan to ever get it, you should do so ASAP. The game is much more fun online. Persona 4 is in my subjective opinion the much better game of the two though.

I know, i know but sometimes i just can't help to reply when someone declares game to be the BEST ever made. Something just clicks in me and i have to reply lol. Just sometimes two opinions collides and war follows.

I forgot to say that my vote goes to Persona 4 golden. Not because RO odyssey being bad but because i haven't played it yet and i personally enjoyed Persona 4 A LOT.
#17godofwar64Posted 1/26/2013 5:40:04 PM
Sami1000 posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...

I know, i know but sometimes i just can't help to reply when someone declares game to be the BEST ever made. Something just clicks in me and i have to reply lol. Just sometimes two opinions collides and war follows.

I forgot to say that my vote goes to Persona 4 golden. Not because RO odyssey being bad but because i haven't played it yet and i personally enjoyed Persona 4 A LOT.

just a quick question..off topic..What would you consider the best game ever? I mean what is your choice for best game. Just curious. Not trying to start a war or anything.
#18Sami1000Posted 1/26/2013 6:10:11 PM(edited)
godofwar64 posted...
Sami1000 posted...
Rotuhiiri posted...

just a quick question..off topic..What would you consider the best game ever? I mean what is your choice for best game. Just curious. Not trying to start a war or anything.

There is no such thing for me. I can list few which i found to be great games:

Darksiders 1 on pc.
Mass effect 2 on pc and yes i know many hated it.
Devil may cry 3 on ps2.
Resident evil 4 on wii.
Final fantasy 7 ps1
Final fantasy 8 ps1
Final fantasy 9 ps1
Final fantasy 10 ps2
Final fantasy 12 ps2
Dragon ques 8 on ps2
Dragon age origins on pc.
Half life 2 on pc.
Tenchu 1 and 2 on ps1. This might be just nostalgia because i haven't played either of those in years.

As you can see its impossible for me to pick one game over any other and this list could go on and on. I'm huge Final fantasy fan.

Sorry for TC because this went little off topic.
#19Tom3201990(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:10:53 AM
ok iv played persona three ik how it works and im sure persona 4 has more grjndjng than ragnorok lol. but can some one tell me a little bit qbout ragnoroks game play later down the road? is it anythkng like phantasy star oh and the best game ever is zelda not even just one all of them