Its time you all played the most amazing game on the Vita...DJ MAX Tech Tune!

#1yankee6903Posted 1/26/2013 7:25:05 PM
I never played a rhythm game until this one. This game is amazing. Great songs, great gameplay, great graphics, and amazing amount of content.

I wish more people would get this. I am already ranked in the top 1500 in the region and I only started playing yesterday.

If you are on the fence you should try it!
---
PSN: nightshade6903 GT:nightshade6903
I am not a Republican or a Democrat, I am a conservative
#2nilla151Posted 1/26/2013 7:31:56 PM
technika is an awesome rhythm game.

if you have an Ipad try Rerave, Cytus, and rhythm master
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#3yankee6903(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 7:39:38 PM
nilla151 posted...
technika is an awesome rhythm game.

if you have an Ipad try Rerave, Cytus, and rhythm master

I do not have an ipad but thanks for the suggestion. Thinking of MAYBE importing Project Diva after how much I like this but dont know if I want to shell out 75 at amazon. Also I dont know a lick of japanese.

I also have a 3DS but not sure about Theatrhythm or Rhythm THief. I tried both the demos and only though they were "ok", which is why I went DJ Max.
---
#4nilla151Posted 1/26/2013 7:45:26 PM
yeah no they're not worth it not the ads rhythm games anyway. butif you have a ps2. they have beat mania. DDR ITG id try to get an i pad those three i mentioned are worth the i pad alone tbh. especially if you like rhythm games.
---
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.
#5fireblade08Posted 1/26/2013 8:15:02 PM
I really want to get this game. I will look into if i can import it from somewhere.
I've always respected DJ MAX players, I can't believe no one will publish it in my region. It's not even listed on the price watch site I use.

I understand people want the Store region locks ( I don't ) but I will search for a guide on how to use multiple memory cards on vita.
#6yankee6903(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:18:20 PM
fireblade08 posted...
I really want to get this game. I will look into if i can import it from somewhere.
I've always respected DJ MAX players, I can't believe no one will publish it in my region. It's not even listed on the price watch site I use.

I understand people want the Store region locks ( I don't ) but I will search for a guide on how to use multiple memory cards on vita.

It is available retail in the US if you live here:

http://www.technikatune.com/buy.php

For some reason they didnt put it in stores but the company is in Cali. I ordered it with free shipping and a $20 poster last week.

Also funny you should ask about the accounts I did this post awhile back:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/64966442
---
#7XplodnPnguins92Posted 1/26/2013 8:47:26 PM
he said no one would publish the game in his region. why would he be living in the US?
---
http://www.sdtekken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TTT2.png
#8yankee6903(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:48:49 PM
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
he said no one would publish the game in his region. why would he be living in the US?

Well he didnt say what region. Many people dont think it is avail in the US, that you have to import. I didnt find this until last week myself.
---
#9MegaMettaurPosted 1/26/2013 8:57:36 PM
I support this message. This is the only game on my vita that makes me glad I made, the, purchase.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#10neviPosted 1/26/2013 9:13:52 PM
I've spent more time in this game than all of my other Vita games combined. I've never felt my money's worth so much!
---
Please excuse my troll behavior, as I am currently in my "Crash/Spyro depraved" state. Thank you for your understanding.