A game I can see selling Vitas in Japan

#11ZekrixPosted 1/27/2013 3:13:46 AM
Keep telling yourself that. Will sell decent for one week in Japan for the Vita, but ultimately will get overshadowed by the PS3 version.
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#12Garfield64Posted 1/27/2013 3:20:27 AM
Zekrix posted...
Keep telling yourself that. Will sell decent for one week in Japan for the Vita, but ultimately will get overshadowed by the PS3 version.

I disagree. Dynasty Warriors Next was the funnest I've had with the genre EVER. Just because it was on the Vita. Something about the Vita does this genre HUGE Justice.
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll, please do not fall for their shenanigans!
#13ZekrixPosted 1/27/2013 3:28:13 AM
Garfield64 posted...
Zekrix posted...

I disagree. Dynasty Warriors Next was the funnest I've had with the genre EVER. Just because it was on the Vita. Something about the Vita does this genre HUGE Justice.

"YOU" doesn't equal hundreds of thousands people in Japan who will just get the game for PS3.
---
~Official Mewtwo of Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Boards~
The Strongest Pokemon!
#14ylvisPosted 1/27/2013 4:24:35 AM
Problem is that it's also coming out for the PS3. So people who owns a Vita and a PS3, which I assume is a lot, will pick up the PS3 version. The PS3 version will sell a significant amount more than the Vita version.