Should be getting a Vita in the next week or so, what game should i get with it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Should be getting a Vita in the next week or so, what game should i get with it?

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
3 years ago#1
80/80

Where i live Game are doing bundles, and im looking to get a Vita with Uncharted (a game i wanted anyway) while i wait for P4G.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: Undrey_

Undrey_
3 years ago#2
Uncharted is a great game for new Vita owners.
Sly Cooper is coming out next week, it's cross buy if you buy the PS3 version (which is 40$), I think there's a bundle for that too.

User Info: bad3ip420

bad3ip420
3 years ago#3
there are no gaems!!!

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
3 years ago#4
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Wipeout and Lumines. I honestly can't recommend any more.
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up

User Info: GrandCollapse

GrandCollapse
3 years ago#5
Undrey_ posted...
Sly Cooper is coming out next week, it's cross buy if you buy the PS3 version (which is 40$), I think there's a bundle for that too.

Considering that he's waiting for P4G, then he must be from Europe.
sly Cooper is out on march in Europe. So he'd have to wait a little more than a month.
Look, a boomerang! Wait, isn't that a toma......augh!

User Info: kyncani

kyncani
3 years ago#6
Sonic & All Stars Racing: Transformed

Short games :
Gravity Rush
Plants vs Zombies

User Info: bossk5

bossk5
3 years ago#7
Wait, yeah I can....Katamari is nice too
Welcome to Gamefaqs, where trolls run rampant. I buy used games.Pacers 3- whatever...I give up

User Info: sausage54

sausage54
3 years ago#8
jon davis posted...
80/80

Where i live Game are doing bundles, and im looking to get a Vita with Uncharted (a game i wanted anyway) while i wait for P4G.

If possible get the PS+ bundle that allows you to download several games including Uncharted and free year of +.
The only thing I can control is my EFFORT, ATTITUDE, and, FOCUS.

User Info: xxtearg0dxx

xxtearg0dxx
3 years ago#9
I'm enjoying Little Bit Planet PS Vita & Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed.

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
3 years ago#10
Undrey_ posted...

How does cross buy work anyway?
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Should be getting a Vita in the next week or so, what game should i get with it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived