Should be getting a Vita in the next week or so, what game should i get with it?

#11sockesockePosted 1/27/2013 7:21:04 AM
jon davis posted...
Undrey_ posted...
Uncharted is a great game for new Vita owners.
Sly Cooper is coming out next week, it's cross buy if you buy the PS3 version (which is 40$), I think there's a bundle for that too.

How does cross buy work anyway?

you buy the ps3 version and get the vita version for free.
i only used the feature with ps all stars so i dont know if it works like this with any other game.
you insert the ps3 game into your console then select disc features and it will add your vita copy to the download queue. after that you log in with your vita and download your free copy on the vita memory stick.
---
MotiJr:Sony copied George Foreman grills with their playstation 3 design.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#12jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 7:40:40 AM
sockesocke posted...
jon davis posted...
Undrey_ posted...
Uncharted is a great game for new Vita owners.
Sly Cooper is coming out next week, it's cross buy if you buy the PS3 version (which is 40$), I think there's a bundle for that too.

How does cross buy work anyway?

you buy the ps3 version and get the vita version for free.
i only used the feature with ps all stars so i dont know if it works like this with any other game.
you insert the ps3 game into your console then select disc features and it will add your vita copy to the download queue. after that you log in with your vita and download your free copy on the vita memory stick.

I see, btw is LBP 2 the only game that lets you use the Vita as a controller?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#13jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 10:58:56 AM
What are the best games out right now?

Im looking at,

Uncharted

Gravity Rush

Dynasty Warriors (dont care if its not liked, i really want to play a DW game)

P4G (duh!)
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#14Fallen_LordPosted 1/27/2013 11:50:51 AM
I have dynasty warriors next and if you like the DW series then you will enjoy it. The game looks great and the frame rate is very smooth. If you like metal gear the HD collection is great also.
#15Darbot1904Posted 1/27/2013 11:57:14 AM(edited)
All four of the games you listed are fantastic, and really my library is those + assassin's creed, mortal kombat, and katamari,in addition to all the ps1 classics i got for my psp way back when.
#16jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 12:24:28 PM
Darbot1904 posted...
All four of the games you listed are fantastic, and really my library is those + assassin's creed, mortal kombat, and katamari,in addition to all the ps1 classics i got for my psp way back when.

Can you put PS1 games you own on a Vita, or do you have to re buy them off PSN?
---
#17Lord_VishanaPosted 1/27/2013 12:32:00 PM
Silent Hill: Book of Memories is one of my favorite games on the Vita actually. It's drastically different than a normal Silent Hill game, it's an ARPG dungeon crawler reminiscent of Torchlight. You create your own character, there's a good/evil alignment system ect. I really like it. :-)

Disgaea 3 is definitely worth it as well.
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds http://i.imgur.com/PQIyk.jpg
#18NerdstickPosted 1/27/2013 12:59:40 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Silent Hill: Book of Memories is one of my favorite games on the Vita actually. It's drastically different than a normal Silent Hill game, it's an ARPG dungeon crawler reminiscent of Torchlight. You create your own character, there's a good/evil alignment system ect. I really like it. :-)

Disgaea 3 is definitely worth it as well.

5x rating on metacritic, risky! Disgaea 3 is on PS3 as well.

I'd say to go with the safest bet: P4G.
#19Dr_culaPosted 1/27/2013 1:06:25 PM
besides from uncharted most are remake and psp games. however playstation all-stars will keep you busy for awhile, other than that check out ps3 titles on the vita.

dispite ppl saying there are nothing there are a many, you just needs know know where to look.
---
"co-op"
#20jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:22:45 PM
How about Ragnarok Odyssey?
---